WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Trailjournals

Question Trailjournals

Any of you guy having trouble with trailjournals i try to leave an post for two of the hikers in their guest book once i got done when to post it just when to a blank page
    and it did not save the post.

Default Trail Journals

Yes, I am having trouble also. The HOME page frame will open but the navigation links do not open. I have sent them an email informing of this problem, but no response at this time. It has been thahis way since late yesterday.

Survivor Dave's Trail Shuttles-www.atsurvivordave.com
    Images

I had the same issue. I checked with another TJ'er and they had the same issue. In the contact section, I clicked on the e-mail and sent the problem to them. It was returned as a failure in delivery.
    I couldn't upload pics either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Yates View Post
    Yes, I am having trouble also. The HOME page frame will open but the navigation links do not open. I have sent them an email informing of this problem, but no response at this time. It has been thahis way since late yesterday.
    Georgia Shuttling Website www.atsurvivordave.com

Default Trail Journals

I checked TJ again just now and it is still the same issue. The Home page loads but the Journal information that allows you to navigate is still missing. I have been following several hiker who were nearing Katahdin and now I can't check their progress. Oh, well....

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Yates View Post
    I checked TJ again just now and it is still the same issue. The Home page loads but the Journal information that allows you to navigate is still missing. I have been following several hiker who were nearing Katahdin and now I can't check their progress. Oh, well....
    If you click on the journals link in their main menu bar you can still navigate to someone's journal. That link brings you to the list and you can also type in their name in search.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

I've just read it and it seemed to work fine. All my bookmarks did anyhow....
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

Trailjournals is still not working i just try to update my journal save it log out
    then check my journal and did not save the update i just did. any one know what gone on.

++ New Posts ++