WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default A note of thanks to you all!!

I just want to extend an enormous THANK YOU to everyone who posts on this site!!! I read through countless threads daily, and I have gained so much knowledge and insight from all of you. I am so grateful for this community, and I look forward to sharing my future stories and experiences with you!! You are all so awesome!!!

Images

Thumbs up

On behalf of us all, then, a big "You're Welcome!" That's what we're here for, to share and help fellow AT hikers.

RainMan

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
    On behalf of us all, then, a big "You're Welcome!" That's what we're here for, to share and help fellow AT hikers.

RainMan

I concur!!!
    I've been helped and hopefully helped others.

Images

Thumbs up Great post !

Exchanging knowledge and helping others succeed is what the hiking community should always be about .
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

So many trails... so little time. Many Walks's Avatar

Franabelle, I dare say you probably know things we don't and have had your own unique experiences, so your input and opinion is always welcome! We're glad you're here!
    That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest. Henry David Thoreau

Thank you for your vote of confidence, and welcome to the site.
    Unfortunately, you may or may not have noticed that, though we are ALL awesome , many of us are very opinionated as well, so don't take our recommendations as "gospel truth", necessarily, but feel free to chime in with your ideas as well, and I'm sure we'll "kick them around" a bit and give you some feedback from many different points of view.
    As I live, declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn back from his way and live. Ezekiel 33:11

Images

I agree with franabelle. I have been helped incredibly through this sites many minds and have become thoroughly addicted to the forum search engine. Yes there are some rather (readver) opinionated minds on here too, but that is with any GOOD forum, and i value their insights just as well. Hats off to all of you, if i were to list by name the personal help i received in the short time ive been a part of whiteblaze, id run the character limit. thank you.
    I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.

Very new here. There is deffinitly a sense of family here. Wish I would have came across this a long time ago.

Images

group hug!!!
    I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.

++ New Posts ++