WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

met a guy in 2008 who had gone from katahdin to somewhere in NC the year before. In 08 he started at springer and was going back to where he had left off. The year before he buried a bottle of bourbon near the shelter where he finished, so that the next year he could dig it up to celebrate the completion of the trail. seemed like a cool idea to me, though not quite as fascinating as some people are making it out to be. It's just a bottle of whiskey buried in the woods, and as somebody else said, it would probably be empty following its initial discovery, knowing how many hikers like to celebrate.

Default Boozin' on

This year will be my first time on the AT, and this is one of my very few posts. I'm not a kid. I'm just a poor 'ol country boy with a family and little spare time. I don't want to know where your stash is, but I understand the cache, and if this was something that I was secretly a part of, I would leave a little shine if I found the cache dry. It's not 18yr old scotch, but it'll get you through a cold evening, and it's guaranteed to be single barrel. Cheers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
++ New Posts ++