WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default miss janets edge

miss janets doing swell. and its partly because she knows all the pitfalls not to fall into. following her trail journel can really clearly exsplaine to the newbee what she knows that anyone can use to hike their own hike and make it to maine to boot. when shes camping away from crowds she has her privacy. when offered side tripping magic shes free and explores with no concern for time and schedual. shes liveing the thruhikers dream. her writtings bring joy and tears of envy.add to her imence storhouse of knowlage about the trip,..the love pouring out like a red carpet in front of her,..and what you have hear folks is a classic thruhike with all the trimmings. this is the best thing on ATV this year. dont change that channel! if only,..we could watch on appalatelvision. alas,..sigh.........life is, le grind.
    matthewski

i would give most anything save my eternal soul to hike with her.
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    miss janets doing swell. and its partly because she knows all the pitfalls not to fall into. following her trail journel can really clearly exsplaine to the newbee what she knows that anyone can use to hike their own hike and make it to maine to boot. when shes camping away from crowds she has her privacy. when offered side tripping magic shes free and explores with no concern for time and schedual. shes liveing the thruhikers dream. her writtings bring joy and tears of envy.add to her imence storhouse of knowlage about the trip,..the love pouring out like a red carpet in front of her,..and what you have hear folks is a classic thruhike with all the trimmings. this is the best thing on ATV this year. dont change that channel! if only,..we could watch on appalatelvision. alas,..sigh.........life is, le grind.
    what journal? it ain't been updated since 3 days before she left

Got a link?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    what journal? it ain't been updated since 3 days before she left

Check again! She spent 6 hours on my computer working on it yesterday.
    Sue Buak

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbender View Post
    Got a link?
    http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=336874
    The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.
    You never know which one is talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Nature View Post
    Check again! She spent 6 hours on my computer working on it yesterday.
    where is she? miles-wise?

51 miles................more by now.
    matthewski

wow. 3 weeks. stellar

shes in hiawassi at whats his names house.i forget. hes real well known. just spoke with her minutes ago. shes great! still miss janet 100%. so shes at his house in hiawassi but in real trailtime shes at unicoy gap 16 miles back and tommorow will hike the 4 days into hiawasi! lol. not. slow is cool.
    matthewski

Images

shes in hiawassi at whats his names house.i forget. hes real well known. just spoke with her minutes ago. shes great! still miss janet 100%. so shes at his house in hiawassi but in real trailtime shes at unicoy gap 16 miles back and tommorow will hike the 4 days into hiawasi! lol. not. slow is cool.
    Ya for Miss Janet.

Anyone unimpressed with Miss Janet's travels or mileage might do well to tell us how much THEY'VE hiked in the past few weeks. Truth is, she's got 50 more Georgia miles in recent days than her critics do.

I think she's doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    wow. 3 weeks. stellar
    Be nice, at least 'she' made it past Woody Gap. Sly and I will see you soon.

I am very happy to see that Miss Janet is moving on up the trail and doing it her way. You go girl.

It was a pleasure having her over to my mountain home at Grassy Gap. I am glad she enjoyed her meal, shower, and her accommodations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tarlin View Post
    Anyone unimpressed with Miss Janet's travels or mileage might do well to tell us how much THEY'VE hiked in the past few weeks. Truth is, she's got 50 more Georgia miles in recent days than her critics do.

I agree. And who said it was a race or a contest anyway? Never met the lady but have heard great things. I wish her well.

litefoot

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing this!

I'm glad to read her TJ's also. I didn't think I would from the first few posts, but like the latest one's. Good for her.
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tarlin View Post

nobody is criticizing. just pointing out the FACT that 50 miles in 3 weeks is hardly condusive to a successful thru-hike. just bein' honest

Journal Entries

your posts bring joy and envy and a smile to me every time matty

thank you
    YOUTUBE: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMDkRcGP1yP20SOD-oiSGcQ
    Instagram: DIGGER_PCT_2016
    twitter: @takethisbread
    AT 2x, LT, JMT, CT, Camino, Ireland Coast to Coast, HWT, WT, NET, NST, PCT

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++