WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

goodmorning survivor man. my mom was a christmas baby. in 1928. i was born on flag day, or inauguration day , my brother was born on the day we walked on the moon.
    matthewski

Fellow Hikirers we are in tha presscins of a hikimg Leadgin

With out Mweinstone where would we be?
    When i grow up i want to be just like whats his name!!!!!!

Mweinstone you are.............well you know your so.....a....
    Well you know who are right?
    Mweinstone for Pressindend You do have a birf certifkit right??????

Quote Originally Posted by WingedMonkey View Post
    I've seen several "Unwanted" posters on the trail.
    Now thats FUNNY IdontcarewhoyouareGodblessthemlittlepigmys

Quote Originally Posted by off-pher View Post
    Fellow Hikirers we are in tha presscins of a hikimg Leadgin

With out Mweinstone where would we be?
    When i grow up i want to be just like whats his name!!!!!!

Mweinstone you are.............well you know your so.....a....
    Well you know who are right?
    Mweinstone for Pressindend You do have a birf certifkit right??????
    nyce tri at copeying matti butt their ar two meny capitalistic letrz.
    As I live, declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn back from his way and live. Ezekiel 33:11

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    nyce tri at copeying matti butt their ar two meny capitalistic letrz.
    wel sed.
    and dont fergit sintaks.

If i spell like this, is it that different? Capitolizing, and going slow and spelling. Does this really make the man? Or am I just wearing a suit? Of all the interfool Matthewskis in all the internets in all the world, I am the one. Like in the Matrix movie. Well, its been nice talking in this way with you all but im going to run out of words I know how to spell or make a run on sentence or something soon so goodby.Bet that "i" in "im"should have been a capitol. Cant tell one way or the other.
    matthewski

Images

matti-doneven thinkabout chang.itwood nevrb the same

i wonder if there should be a space between the end of a word and a period or a question mark. and i dont get when you make paragraphs.then theres the question of when does punctuation go inside or outside parenthesees. the world to me is a swirling mushroom cloud of the combined ongoing distruction of the creation complete. i simply await the blast agape of mind and berfit of chooice in the matter.
    matthewski

Images

i understood everything after the 4th period.

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    wel sed.
    and dont fergit sintaks.
    no wey. we pay two menny of them allredy.
    As I live, declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn back from his way and live. Ezekiel 33:11

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    i wonder if there should be a space between the end of a word and a period or a question mark. and i dont get when you make paragraphs.then theres the question of when does punctuation go inside or outside parenthesees. the world to me is a swirling mushroom cloud of the combined ongoing distruction of the creation complete. i simply await the blast agape of mind and berfit of chooice in the matter.
    Let's work on one thing at a time, Matty. Just PLEASE try to capitalize the first letter of the first word of every sentence. It makes reading ANYONE's typing much easier otherwiseitmakeseverythingseemtoruntogether.

If i spell like this, is it that different? Capitolizing, and going slow and spelling. Does this really make the man? Or am I just wearing a suit? Of all the interfool Matthewskis in all the internets in all the world, I am the one. Like in the Matrix movie. Well, its been nice talking in this way with you all but im going to run out of words I know how to spell or make a run on sentence or something soon so goodby.Bet that "i" in "im"should have been a capitol. Cant tell one way or the other.
    What a great point!
    Why do we capitalize the noun I when it's not the first word in a sentence? Me and myself are not capitalized except at the beginning of a sentence.
    Are we that freakin' important???
    WOW! I think you've really hit on something, Matty!
    I think i have to apologize (the rest of the non-USA world spells it apologise ) to Matthewski.
    He knows I love him. Hey, I let him play my guitar. I don't do that for just anybody.

goodmorning survivor man. my mom was a christmas baby. in 1928. i was born on flag day, or inauguration day , my brother was born on the day we walked on the moon.
    i never walked on the moon so i know u r not talking abt me. who did u walk on the moon with mATTI if i am not the contained in the we?
    http://www.radio-outdoors.com Ham Radio and the outdoors. Perfect together!

We walked on the moon.
    matthewski

We walked on the moon.
    We, as in all Americans, collectively?

We walked on the moon.
    Damn, gotta stop dringking. Forgot. The sea of tranquility trail was a pain.
    Last edited by Buzz_Lightfoot; 04-26-2011 at 05:16.
    http://www.radio-outdoors.com Ham Radio and the outdoors. Perfect together!

humans.tiny humans in bags with poop.thats who. little men with funnels against their butts. guys with 300 lb packs. dudes with tang. hippys haveing a poetry reading.."one giant leap". a man in a golfcart. us.
    matthewski

matthew claude weinstone

Inventor the the weinstone bridge.
    It is used to measure an unknown hiking resistance by balancing on two legs while hiking across a bridge, one leg of which includes the unknown resistance such as blogging on the internet, while the other leg includes the well established effects of cheap wine and home grown narcotics.

i welcome the oppertunity to misspell you this,...sober 5 months.smoking rollies, american spirit and coffie and sugar and white flour. those are my drugs now.
    matthewski

I was born on the same day as Kentucky Bourbon, but a different year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
++ New Posts ++