WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    http://www.facebook.com/themissjanet Miss Janet's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Miss Janet? Love her dearly but she's not the only homeless person you know.
    I am not "homeless"... I have a perfectly nice house I just don't want to live in! I am just "hosteless"!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Janet View Post
    I am not "homeless"... I have a perfectly nice house I just don't want to live in! I am just "hosteless"!
    Oh, well... I suppose that's somewhat better than homeless and hosteless.

The septic is probably shot, thats $10,000.00 to fix. The well is contaminated from the septic, more money. The roof is probably NG. I would bet the wiring is the old KNOB and Tube type another $10,000.00. All guess from looking at picture. I would also guess at least $30,000.00 just to get the place liveable. How bad is the driveway? Is it passable in the winter? After heavy rain? A lot of unansered questions there. So you are probably paying for the land. As was already mentioned.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Painted Turtle View Post
    The septic is probably shot, thats $10,000.00 to fix. The well is contaminated from the septic, more money. The roof is probably NG. I would bet the wiring is the old KNOB and Tube type another $10,000.00. All guess from looking at picture. I would also guess at least $30,000.00 just to get the place liveable. How bad is the driveway? Is it passable in the winter? After heavy rain? A lot of unansered questions there. So you are probably paying for the land. As was already mentioned.
    yes lots of unanswered questions but also a alot of assumptions by you. Only way to know for sure is to check it out then report back with your findings
    Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves

Images

Just click on the listing and then click on the link to email the listing agent with questions.

El Sordo
    Images

just note that their were no interior views of the house. there's also a parcel of land with a paved driveway with a tumble down house on it right by the cemetery at Sams Gap
    . Old lady won't sell. thinks she's gonna lease it to a cell phone company and have her cake and eat it too.
    Last edited by generoll; 08-06-2011 at 10:30.
    Dyslexics Untie!

Images

Has anyone in the Erwin area tried to go see this property? If so please let me know I am interested in it.

Mike (Mr. Mean)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++