WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Backpacking Partner

I am looking for an old, slow person to join me on weekend and multi-day hikes on the A.T. when and where time and weather permits. I'm 64, fairly new to backpacking, live in Massachusetts and willing to travel.

hi, my name is paul and i live in mass as well. i am looking for hiking partners to do some at hikes in mass as well as vt and nh. i am a full time employee and my wife is nice enough to give me 6 weekends a year to pursue my hobby. i have done winter backpacking and camping so i am very comfortable outdoors. i also work for a tree company.

my schedule, as it stands now is.... i have a trip tentatively booked for oct 22 23 24 with some friends of mine and another on mlk weekend.

march would be my next window so let me know.

take care,

paul

Images

Hey, Paul.
    I have neither the gear nor the disposition for winter camping but if you get an opportunity next Spring or Summer that would be cool. I plan on hiking a lot of Vermont next summer. I'm retired and pretty flexible regarding time.
    Dan

I also live close by & can backpack most time of the days or on week-ends, just give me a few days notice.

++ New Posts ++