WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Images

Default Nike pro combat clothing

Anyone have any experience with this stuff? As far as I can tell its like any other synthetic shirts, but I ask because I've found it at Marshall's/TJ Maxx for around 15 bucks for a T and slightly more for the long sleeves. Might be worth checking out. I've also found terramar base layers, marmot baselayers, and marmot buffs. Check it out, and if you've used the ProComb gear lemme know. Cheers,

rowan

Images

I bought a short-sleeve at TJMaxx for 15 like you said. It'll be 1 of 2 ss shirts I'm bringing along on my thru.

So far, I like it for running in cold weather: it has a next to skin fit, 100% polyester, shoulder seams are offset so they don't interfere with shoulder straps on pack, I'm 6'3 and 175 lbs. and the LRG fits me great.
    No worries; we're here to learn.
    My ink trail.

Images

I bought some at tj max the short sleeve and briefs wore hiking with 35 lb pack to see if there would be any chaffing. But it felt pretty dam good for 14 dollars.

Images

Check out Target. Their Champion/C9 shirts are similar in style, material and price.

AT 2012

I feel like one of the losers in a marshall's tv ad. I bought that shirt at Dick's full price. I do like it though...
    Lazarus

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by 1azarus View Post
    I feel like one of the losers in a marshall's tv ad. I bought that shirt at Dick's full price. I do like it though...
    As a past employee - every once in a while one can find a goodie.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

I too have so me T-shirts Chapion brand from Target,work just fine for me and cheaper than some of the name brand..TNF,EMS,Patagucci though I have some of these as well.But a price difference of about 4 to 1 it's a no brainer.And I wouldn't feel bad about giving someone the shirt of my back at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    I too have so me T-shirts Chapion brand from Target,work just fine for me and cheaper than some of the name brand..TNF,EMS,Patagucci though I have some of these as well.But a price difference of about 4 to 1 it's a no brainer.And I wouldn't feel bad about giving someone the shirt of my back at that price.
    In fact I'd give two people the shirt off me back.

++ New Posts ++