WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default WM Flight Pants Question

I was wondering if anyone could let me know how the sizing is for these. Are they over sized enough to fit over baselayer and pants or are they an athletic cut? I own a pair of thermawrap pants in a medium, which should be my size, but they are very tight and compress at my thighs when sitting and provide no help insulation.. I'm basicly wondering if I should order my size or go up one to accomodate for extra clothing? Thanks

Unlike Mont-Bell the WM flash pants are quite loose fitting in the seat and thighs, with kind of short legs. If you want a pair of goose down pants made to your exact specs try here. cohttp://goosefeet.webs.com/products.htmstly priced competitively with the others.

Images

I have a pair of Ben's goosegear pants. Good with a base layer but too snug for an additional pair of pants.

Awesome product though. So far I've only tested the pants down to the lower 20*F with no issues. I believe I have 9oz of 900 grade down in them.

He originally sent them with an elastic waist band but I sent them back for a mod to have a drawstring put in because the waist band allowed the pants to fall down when sitting.

Hope this helps,

Raul

Images

Thanks for the goosefeet suggestions but I'm hoping to get a pair in the next week. Not really enough time to have a custom pair made. I have a lot of cold weather camping planned for the next 2 months and after freezing at camp the past few days I need to fix my situation. I actually bought my Thermawraps from you I think Raul..

++ New Posts ++