WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Trail Magic on Max Patch April 21

Any thru hikers passing through Max Patch on April 21 please stop by! A few of my friends and I will be hosting dinner that evening on the bald (not the parking lot). Not sure what the menu will be at this time.

Very nice gesture. Sad to say but I'm missing it by a year. Good luck and have fun. Sounds like a lot of people will be camping at Max that night. Too full to hike on. Again, very nice. You'll make some peoples day.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Hope you will enjoy a lot! I too planned for this but somehow it got cancelled.

Images

Thanks for the invite.
    Current plan has me as a possibilty for Max Patch on or around 4/21.
    I'm leaving from Davenport Gap sometime Friday the day before headed north for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by burrito girl View Post
    Any thru hikers passing through Max Patch on April 21 please stop by! A few of my friends and I will be hosting dinner that evening on the bald (not the parking lot). Not sure what the menu will be at this time.
    i'm pretty sure there's a big annual feed going on at browns gap, 4 miles south of max patch, that weekend

++ New Posts ++