WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Spring has sprung

Spring has spung it's time to have_____!Old man winter can't come cause he's_______! your turn/anything goes

Spring has sprung its time to have fun! Old man winter cant come because he is done!

Old man winter has been getting me down,but on this first day he's nowhere to be found!

Spring has sprung, Fall has fell, Now it's Winter and it's cold as #&))

I took a walk on this fine spring day,and it ain't over so get off the computer........Go Play.

Journal Entries
    Images

I'd be in the hills if it weren't for paying the bills. This city is flat and not to my liking; stuff my job, I'd rather be hiking!
    ESTRAGON: I can't go on like this.
    VLADIMIR: That's what you think.

Images

We're having record hot temps where I am - I'm running shirtless and thinking about creek swimming already - - this has got to be global warming stuff - - it's super weird, too hot and it's getting me down - - I really fear that we may have more drought conditions on the trail this summer - - low stream flow, stress on wildlife and trees - - this isn't good or particularly funny yall

Journal Entries
    Images

I encountered a spring in Harriman that dried up in the course of 1 week. I camped there the previous weekend and the stream was running cold and clear. This last weekend, it was gone. I camped with only enough water for oatmeal. I'm planning ahead better next time.
    ESTRAGON: I can't go on like this.
    VLADIMIR: That's what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa D View Post
    We're having record hot temps where I am - I'm running shirtless and thinking about creek swimming already - - this has got to be global warming stuff - - it's super weird, too hot and it's getting me down - - I really fear that we may have more drought conditions on the trail this summer - - low stream flow, stress on wildlife and trees - - this isn't good or particularly funny yall
    Be afraid, be very afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Papa D View Post
    I don't know much about the water conditons where you are,but up this way in summer when it's a dry year,it gets really really bad,No water to be had and creek swimming is few and far between.But theres always a way,to smile at the day,and say "hey,it just might rain".

Journal Entries
    Images

DON'T FORGET SPRING SURPRISE!
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Now that there is a perfect example of "Anything Goes" what you'll get no one knows,Gump had it right,and he mama she knew,life is like a box of chocolates with some "Spring Surprise" too.

Journal Entries
    Images

I concur - awesome ost..... Oh damn I forgot the "p"
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

++ New Posts ++