WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'll be starting about April 15th. I'll have to take a look around the local places for generics. Something tells me I'll have trouble finding these in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick&Bruce View Post
    I'll be starting about April 15th. I'll have to take a look around the local places for generics. Something tells me I'll have trouble finding these in FL.
    the base layer synthetics are easy to find. start at the outletmalls if you are near any of them, you can get some killer deals that way, mid and top layer you may have to order online. Dont forget to look in the Army surpluss stores for polartech fleece top and bottom.
    HT1

Images

Love the Icebreaker 150 weight base layer. I wear short sleeve T spring thru fall and long sleeve in winter. Though I sweat heavily, I find the shirts dry out with body heat while I'm preparing dinner (takes a little while on my alcohol stove). Doesn't seem to stink all that bad----especially compared to synthetic.
    Handlebar
    GA-ME 06; PCT 08; CDT 10,11,12; ALT 11; MSPA 12; CT 13; Sheltowee 14; AZT 14, 15; LT 15;FT 16;NCT-NY&PA 16; GET 17-18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++