WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Seeking Speakers for club meetings.

Hi All: I'm responsible for putting together programs for our club, the ATC Florida. We meet every third Wednesday of the month, Sept-May. I'd love to invite anyone that enjoys presenting hiking related material to hiking audiences to join us. In fact, hopefully others can put their requests or what they have to offer, on this thread.

Finding presenters is a challenge. If you're an author, guide, hiker with an interesting story (or even not so interesting, just embellish :>), vendor or think what you have to offer is of interest to the hiking community, get in touch.

I'm sure there are clubs all over the country that have this same need. Lets use this forum to and thread to find each other.

Dennis, K1

Speaking of meetings, I have one coming up on the 21st of this month (March, 2012) and I don't as yet have a speaker lined up. Anyone going to be in the Sarasota, Florida area at that time that would like to have a captive audience of hikers for an hour? Any hiking related topic is fair game even though it is the ATC Florida.

K1

++ New Posts ++