WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: ENO underquilt

Default ENO underquilt

I just got a Grand Trunk double hammock and I am looking for a under quilt that doesn't cost a fortune. How about the ENO under quilt? What does everybody think of this one? Keep in mind, I am in Georgia, so in hardly ever gets extremely cold.

Images

Much better options out there. The ENO UQ is very heavy and kind of pricy for what you get. Go over to Hammockforums.net and check out Wilderness Logics, Hammock Gear, Arrowhead ect for much better options.
    Hammock Hanger by choice

Warbonnet BlackBird 1.7 dbl

www.neusioktrail.org

Bears love people, they say we taste just like chicken.

Images

What exactly is inexpensive about the ENO underquilt? If you haven't looked on HammockForums.net yet, then you haven't really looked at your options. As for the ENO, they make quality products, but they charge a premium price for non-premium materials. I am NOT saying ENO is not a good option for you. Given price, quality, and temp ratings (which I notice ENO doesn't give), you owe it to yourself to see what options are out there. I know for a fact that you can get a brand new UQ for the same money that is probably warmer and packs less than the ENO. It might not be readily available at the local outfitter to touch and feel, but believe me, all of the makers out there make quality products.
    "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe... ?"
    - Kate Chopin

++ New Posts ++