Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Journal Entries

My husband calls my pstyle "the equalizer."

Images

Nothing like being able to stand and pee off the side of a boat! Liberating! Definitely "the equalizer".
    Come sail away, come sail away, come and sail away with me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3yw...ure=plpp_video

Journal Entries
    Images

Between the Go Girl, the P Style, and the SaniFem Freshette, I prefer the Freshette. It's just more comfortable to me (although I've had it much longer than the others). The PStyle is good as long as you practice beforehand. Upside is it's extremely lightweight.

The Go Girl was just way too flimsy which led to a few "oopsies". I don't like having to waste baby wipes on "oopsies".
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

Journal Entries

I purchased Pibella! Its small sturdy and works great. No more squatting unless its necessary.

http://www.pibella.com/?lang=en
    Gadget Legs

Quote Originally Posted by Cfullerton View Post
    I purchased Pibella! Its small sturdy and works great. No more squatting unless its necessary.

http://www.pibella.com/?lang=en
    Good to hear, mine is on the way.

if you go onto You tube there is a few demonstrations on how easy the pstyle is to use. Just practice at home or in the shower. Its very easy. I was on an open climb and had to go so bad and all I did was turn towards a bush and there was nothing to see. it works so great. I never hike without it.

PStyle is awesome! No more vulnerable squatting, baring all to the world and the wind. No more poison ivy on your butt or pee blown onto your legs or in your shoes. I unzip my pants, insert and go. My husband gets the biggest kick out of it too.

Lifetime Section Hiker Berry Belle's Avatar

I bought a pstyle to avoid putting my poor knees through the ordeal of squatting. Used it a couple of times, and decided the inconvenience of digging it out is worse than the inconvenience of squatting. So is the inconvenience of getting pee on my fingers if I don't carefully control the flow. Total waste of money. I doubt that I could sell a barely used pstyle or even give it away.
    "Are we there yet?"

I have a pstyle but am curious about the pibella. Anyone tried both?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riocielo View Post

I tried the Pibella and it doesn't work for me. The end that fits over the urethra is narrow and I pee around it. Only once have I achieved a barely adequate fit and I don't have enough confidence in it to use it fully clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Riocielo View Post

Just tried the Pibella. Worked first time (testing), more than I can say for Wiz, which I've also tried. Looks like this one will be a winner.
    Will try tomorrow in shower with clothes, but given how well it worked in test, this thing's gonna be great.

I hike in a skirt. I wear xeficio panties. I stand up when I pee. I just step off the trail, hike my panties to the side and pee. I use a microfiber cloth to wipe with, it hangs from my belt and drys in minutes. I don't have to squat, remove my pack, find a secluded spot or carry a contraption. And no, in my 180 miles so far, have never once peed on my shoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Belle View Post
    I bought a pstyle to avoid putting my poor knees through the ordeal of squatting. Used it a couple of times, and decided the inconvenience of digging it out is worse than the inconvenience of squatting. So is the inconvenience of getting pee on my fingers if I don't carefully control the flow. Total waste of money. I doubt that I could sell a barely used pstyle or even give it away.
    Sorry for the late bump... but I'm having the same trouble. Just bought a pstyle and have been trying it out, seems like I overflow it all the time. If I were on the trail I'd be dealing with very wet socks.

Is there another brand that allows for a strong stream?

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Sorry for the late bump... but I'm having the same trouble. Just bought a pstyle and have been trying it out, seems like I overflow it all the time. If I were on the trail I'd be dealing with very wet socks.

Is there another brand that allows for a strong stream?
    I had this issue but just control your steam. And don't wait so long to go.

Jes

Quote Originally Posted by ADVStrom14 View Post
    I had this issue but just control your steam. And don't wait so long to go.

Jes
    It's a lifelong issue, I forget to go. Just wish the pstyle had a bigger reservoir, or maybe the pibella would work better.

It's a lifelong issue, I forget to go. Just wish the pstyle had a bigger reservoir, or maybe the pibella would work better.
    Lol me too! I'm usually too busy to go until it's an epic issue!

I had never heard of the pibella until I started reading this thread. i am thinking about ordering one because I agree that it would be better to have it contained instead of an open trough.

Jes

Lol me too! I'm usually too busy to go until it's an epic issue!

I had never heard of the pibella until I started reading this thread. i am thinking about ordering one because I agree that it would be better to have it contained instead of an open trough.

Jes
    My thought as well, it seems like an excellent choice... weigh in if you give it a go.

(BTW - love your screen name, I was ADV for 13 years and rode a Strom far and wide)

My thought as well, it seems like an excellent choice... weigh in if you give it a go.

(BTW - love your screen name, I was ADV for 13 years and rode a Strom far and wide)
    Really?!?! I rode street for years and I decided I was too old to have my rear end in the air. I saw the strom and fell in love. I don't see a lot of people in my area that ride at all much less ADV so I fly solo a lot.

I'll let you know when I try it out.

Jes

Really?!?! I rode street for years and I decided I was too old to have my rear end in the air. I saw the strom and fell in love. I don't see a lot of people in my area that ride at all much less ADV so I fly solo a lot.

I'll let you know when I try it out.

Jes
    I used mine as a street bike, started with the 1000 in '04 and didn't like it,switched to the Wee and rode all over the country, great bike!

Thanks, I was going to order one yesterday, but think I'll give the pstyle a couple more chances before I give up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Dancer View Post
    So I have been thinking about this thread and wondering why in the world someone would want to carry around a device like an urinal. Unless you cannot squat for some physical reason, I suppose it could be helpful, but I cannot see myself carrying around one of these smelly urinals simply because I would rather not squat. Peeing in the woods is just not that big of a deal. That's my 2 cents.
    My pstyle is not stinky. I use a tiny spray bottle of alcohol & hydrogen peroxide and spray both the pstyle and myself.
    Also, because the pstyle has a rounded back edge you can use it to wipe away any drips.

The soft silicone ones I used got squished too easily and also got bent in my pack.

I also sew a long zipper in the crotch of my hiking pants which makes super easy and fast access. So easy there is no need to take off my pack.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
++ New Posts ++