WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thumbs up SoBo flip-flop wrap-around starting in Harper's Ferry

Hello fellow hikers. There are a pair of us starting from Harper's Ferry in early April. The plan is to head south to Springer then dead-head to Katahdin and walk south again, back to HF. Anybody out there that we will run into?

Images

I was thru hiking this season till i hurt my knee, just got the order for xray then mri ... with a brace and traumeel with a partial acl tear i can continue ... but i'll be doing PA-MA then GA-PA ... There's a bunch of guys coming north, damn yankee and the wolfpack crew ... laughingdog who is chillywilly on whiteblaze ... plus a bunch of other guys that are just cool people .... didn't meet anyone i didn't like really the entire time ... i was a day away from calling georgia complete ... with some luck and good news i'll be back asap! good luck to you guys!
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...06485526057330

Facebook Group - Appalachian trail hiker's

Quote Originally Posted by darkage View Post
    I was thru hiking this season till i hurt my knee, just got the order for xray then mri ... with a brace and traumeel with a partial acl tear i can continue ... but i'll be doing PA-MA then GA-PA ... There's a bunch of guys coming north, damn yankee and the wolfpack crew ... laughingdog who is chillywilly on whiteblaze ... plus a bunch of other guys that are just cool people .... didn't meet anyone i didn't like really the entire time ... i was a day away from calling georgia complete ... with some luck and good news i'll be back asap! good luck to you guys!
    Wow Darkage,I'd been following you and Chill Will.Sorry to hear about that .Whising you a speedy recovery,please don't do to much to soon,the trail will be there when you are ready.Take care.Piece

++ New Posts ++