WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Good mourning children

And it's gonna be a beautiful day in the north east today,so please don't spend to much time on the computer today.....get out and go for a walk!see ya back here tonight.Good day!

8;00 AM gotta go,will have a "poser report" later.good day

"Mourning" is defined as to feel or express grief or sorrow. Interesting choice of words!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
    "Mourning" is defined as to feel or express grief or sorrow. Interesting choice of words!
    you beat me to it, Spokes... and good morning to you!

Thunder storms in southern Indiana today so I'm mourning the two beautiful days we just had! Took the speed foil kite out both days though, that always puts a smile on my face.
    Buy the ticket, you take the ride. - Hunter S. Thompson

Journal Entries
    Images

I didn't know there was children on WB... Just adults behaving badly!
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Haha, buddy of mine gave it to me on my last trip out to the Olympic Peninsula, they make them large enough they'll get you airborne for 10-15 seconds! Just cause my body's getting old doesn't mean I can't have fun.
    Buy the ticket, you take the ride. - Hunter S. Thompson

I'm mourning how fast the snow is melting.

Good thing I did my full moon walk in the woods the other day when it was still 12* out. 62 out there today. Mud season hath comith early this year. It's going to be slopply out there for the next few weeks to a month. Can't wait to see how the rest of the spring / summer shapes up.

And Day Light Savings starts this weekend too? (or ends, I can never remember which way it goes).
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

I try to take a walk every day at lunch hour to build up my ankle. Today's walk included lunch in a nearby park. Had too much work to take the day off, but probably should have. It's gorgeous in Connecticut today.

Wow,what a beautiful day,we need more of these.Started out with oatmeal at home,then headed for the Sourland Mt.Hiked a whopping 6.8 miles,best I can figure.The wind was awesome and I measured a 34 mph wind gust.All in all,it was a great day for a walk,and once again,at the computer..in mourning.Oh yeah and GORP for lunch in a ziploc bag that I couldn't open so I pulled out big red to assist.And I met a dog who did not have his owner on a leash,but the owner seemed well behaved.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Wow,what a beautiful day,we need more of these.Started out with oatmeal at home,then headed for the Sourland Mt.Hiked a whopping 6.8 miles,best I can figure.The wind was awesome and I measured a 34 mph wind gust.All in all,it was a great day for a walk,and once again,at the computer..in mourning.Oh yeah and GORP for lunch in a ziploc bag that I couldn't open so I pulled out big red to assist.And I met a dog who did not have his owner on a leash,but the owner seemed well behaved.
    im jealous. i had off yesterday, but was nursing a really bad cold so couldnt hit the trails, now im back at work.maybe next wednesday. in the meantime did you hear the one about the scotsman..........

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    im jealous. i had off yesterday, but was nursing a really bad cold so couldnt hit the trails, now im back at work.maybe next wednesday. in the meantime did you hear the one about the scotsman..........
    Yeah, I heard he drove himself nuts.

++ New Posts ++