any hikers with either hashimoto's or G6PD or both? i posted a thread several years ago, but i figured i'd post a new one since it is old. it's been several years since i started taking levo. my free's are in range, but i have hashimoto's and my endo says my Tg and TPO are sky high. i also have an iron enzyme deficiency. anyway, i didn't start getting bad heat intolerance until last year and i hope i don't have it when it starts to get warm out. i also didn't hike at all for over a year since i didn't feel good but since my free's have been in range, i've felt better. i'm guessing with the combination of the two, even before when i was doing a lot of hiking, there would be times where your energy level just completely drops and it would hit you at any time. i guess what i'm getting at is i've been feeling better for the most part, started getting back into shape and for the first time went hiking(not far) but did nine miles in three hours. i wasn't trying to aim for how far i could go as fast, that's just what i did. i know not to aim for distance/speed/time, i hike at my pace and where i get is where i get, but that's where my normal physical level was before i started getting thyroid problems. i averaged about twenty miles a day. i would like to do the entire PA section this year, but my ultimate goal is to do the entire AT within a few years. any thru-hikers with hashimoto's or G6PD?