WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Anyone know how to contact Julia Song (Viola) or have seen her on the trail lately?

I met Julia on the trail twice in July but forgot to get her contact info. Anyway, I am wondering how she is doing. If you have seen her recently, please let me know how she is. If you know how to contact her, I would love to have that info as well. Thanks!

Images

Mountain Pig, you may not have much luck asking us to track down a female and supplying you with her contact information (even if you claim to be female). You might post some contact information of your own and ask folks to give it to her. Or, you might ask folks to ask her to check WhiteBlaze, though then she'd have to know your user ID or try the WB search function for this thread, which would be hit-and-miss.

Whatever you decide, I doubt "give me her contact info" has a high degree chance of success on WB. Sorry, but that's the world we live in and WBers are fairly protective of female hikers.

Best to you.

Rain Man

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

Images

Thank you, Rain Man! I was thinking that if Julia had wanted Mountain Pig to have her contact info, she probably would have given it to him. Especially since they ran into each other on the trail twice.

Water Rat

Images

Default Good Points Guys

Thanks guys! It is good to know that ya'll are looking out for us female hikers.

However, I still would like to reconnect with her. Thus if anyone knows her or meets her, could you please tell her that Mountain Pig of the Mountain Chicks is looking for her. She should be able to find me on here.

Thanks!

++ New Posts ++