Hey yall,

I am considering putting together a group of lessons and techniques for hiking with Dogs on the AT (or any trail for that matter) and I am looking to see if there was any interest in that topic. I am slowly working towards having my 3 year old Jack Russel Terrier\ Italian Greyhound Mix hike with me and my hiking partner and we are going to focus on having Lexi (dogs name) hammock camping. We are going to modify some hammock ideas so that she can have a bed right beside me. We will also be working on some DIY projects, such as packs, booties, bowls, etc and would love to share our information as we test and modify stuff. I am just looking for interest in the topic and if there is not any, then I will just avoid having to go into the work that it takes to put everything together. I have a blog up explaining my intensions, introducing you to my dog, and asking for interest level on my blog right now, if you would check it out and let me know what you think about the topic and whether it is something you would enjoy getting more information on.

Thanks,