Just realized I posted this in the general forum instead of this one ... so I'm reposting it here. Sorry if thats the wrong thing to do ... I wasn't sure. :/

Hi all!

Just got my REI Dividend in the mail - about $100 (I spent last year buying almost everything I'd need for a lots of practice hikes and eventually a thru-hike, heheh).

The one thing I still need is a new backpack. My current one is old (so now a little too small for how big I am) and heavy. I thought that with the dividend and the 20% off coupon it'd be a great time to pick up a new pack.

I'm trying to keep my my weight under 25 lbs ... 30 lbs max, so I'm thinking I'd probably like an ultralight pack.

My question is - what pack should I get? I really dont' know whats good that REI has.

About me: I'm 6'3" - 6'4" (it always seems to vary) and ~175 lbs or so. So fairly thin and tall.

I've had my eye on the ULA Catalyst for a while, but REI doesn't sell them ... and I'd really like to take advantage of the dividend.

I've heard/read that the Flash 65 is good, and I could get it for free at the REI outlet with the dividend + discount. Are there any other packs I should look out for?

Thank you all in advance!