WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone on here ever listen to Coast to Coast

Interesting show the other night on bizarre disappearances of people out in the wilderness.

I love that show. I carry a small radio with me while hiking but I can't listen to Coast to Coast much in camp... it freaks me out.

I met a guy at the hostel in Anchorage that believed every single story they told on there. He couldn't stop "sharing". I was a bit relived to continue my travel after two nights there and get distance away from him.
    I'll still listen to put me to sleep when I'm in middle of no where and it's all that's on AM radio.
    The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.
    You never know which one is talking.

What is this coast to coast you speak of?

Images

I love George Norey. I listen to C2C everynight on my way home from work. Great program.
    skinny d

Googled,looks interestingand,on at the wee hours on AM here,cause I just can't seem to wanna pay for seious radio.In day's of old I would have thrown in a Howard Stern in there,but somehow that dosen't seem fitting anymore.I miss capt. Jenks

I used to listen to it when driving late at night. Entertaining.

Howard still plays the Captain if it's good. Of course when Howard only works two days a week......

MEGA '11, LT '09,'13
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DLANOIE View Post
    I love George Norey. I listen to C2C everynight on my way home from work. Great program.
    Just listened to a few programs tonight. George Norey is great, MOST of his speakers are. Just another great perspective on less main-stream topics. All in all, just good entertainment. Red Elk anyone?

Images

Didn't Art Bell used to be the host? Used to listen to him on the way home from work at 3am.Dude crackedme up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Didn't Art Bell used to be the host? Used to listen to him on the way home from work at 3am.Dude crackedme up.
    It was hosted by Bell before he retired. And the people who call in are an absolute riot. Easy to confuse with Dr. Demento.

It was hosted by Bell before he retired. And the people who call in are an absolute riot. Easy to confuse with Dr. Demento.[/QUOTE]

Can't believe you mentioned Dr. Demento. Have not heard that name for along time. Have to disagree on the easy to confuse part. Both weird dudes yes but totally different shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Tarbox View Post
    It was hosted by Bell before he retired. And the people who call in are an absolute riot. Easy to confuse with Dr. Demento.
    Can't believe you mentioned Dr. Demento. Have not heard that name for along time. Have to disagree on the easy to confuse part. Both weird dudes yes but totally different shows.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah. I was joking about the absurdest nature of C2C's topics and callers.

I want to know what happens to all my socks once I throw them in the dryer

Yesterday I washed a load, included was one pair of socks and one pair of pot holders. I just looked all over the place and I can't find one of two socks and one of two potholders I threw in the dryer yesterday. I've checked everywhere; I've meticulously checked all the other materials in dryer to make sure they were not clinging to them, I've check all around the washer and dryer (including inside), but I can't find them any where.

Images

Whitley Strieber used to guest host for Art Bell on the weekends.

Art Bell originally quit the show and went into hiding due to death threats (I think). He came back to the show and stayed there until he retired. His show was so much better than it is now.
    Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by john gault:1272113

Yesterday I washed a load, included was one pair of socks and one pair of pot holders. I just looked all over the place and I can't find one of two socks and one of two potholders I threw in the dryer yesterday. I've checked everywhere; I've meticulously checked all the other materials in dryer to make sure they were not clinging to them, I've check all around the washer and dryer (including inside), but I can't find them any where.
    You should try remote viewing. Maybe the went to another dimension where socks rule.

Ask the shadow people. They know things.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Maren View Post
    Ask the shadow people. They know things.

shadow people do exist
    Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves

Images

Quote Originally Posted by john gault View Post

Have you checked your closets for new coat hangers? It's a well known fact that socks lost in the washer have mutated into coat hangers. I'm not sure what the lost potholders have become.

Images

One of my fav. episodes was when they discussed project pegasus. What a trip. Google it, it will blow your mind if you believe it.
    skinny d

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++