WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Erwin, TN to Troutdale, Virginia - Looking for hiking partners!!

I was planning on hiking early May with my older brother. We both are new to the AT and would like to hike with someone who has prior experience perferably. The trip should take a little over two weeks and we are still in the planning stages so the earlier you contact us the better!

Thats the same time frame I am going to be out there. I am going to put in at Erwin and go North to damascus virginia. I am not sure of my exact start date but will be at the begining of May. I did Erwin south to the Smokies NP last year at the same time, great time of year to go and a fun part of the trail, despite some of the shelters being a little crowded at times.

My email is [email protected] hit me up! we still need a guide of some kind

Is anyone interested in maybe joining us? I am 18 and my brother is 21. We both are very fit yet average hikers. Looking to do about 10 miles give or take each day.

Default Responce

Hi, I was actually looking for some hiking partners for the same time period in early May. I was thinking about hiking in central virginia, but I am open to hiking any other place.

I am from central Pa by the way, and have been hiking the appalachian trail my whole life, but this would only be the second time that I am going backpacking. I was also thinking about doing about 10-15 miles a day. Let me know if you are interested in backpacking together.

++ New Posts ++