Hey everyone. I am looking for any women interested in a complete Thru-Hike. No quitters allowed. You must commit to finishing the entire AT. I want to get a small group together to start planning for the hike now. I am flexible as far as the start date, but would like to hike in 2013 or 2014.

I entitled this thread Dancing with The Wolves because I own a pack of very beautiful Siberian Husky wolves, AKC. It is my desire to find women that would like the opportunity to hike the AT with a companion animal. My Siberian Huskies are probably the best hiking dog you will find. They have a metabolism that can adjust to climatic changes. They have an even temperament. They can carry their own weight and probably some of yours too LOL They have endurance. They have speed. And they give you unconditional love.

For those of you that don't already know ... Siberian Huskies are a pack animal. They like to travel in groups. My desire is to find a group of women that want to hike the Appalachian Trail with a Siberian Husky companion. This will be an experience that will create lasting memories. It will give you the opportunity to connect with nature in a deeper more meaningful way.

Topics of importance: Understanding the nature of the Pack, Understanding the unique care of the animal, AT pet policies and shuttle service.