WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries

Default shuttle service out of pearisburg----anywhere, anytime

my name is don. i am a retiree living in the trail town of pearisburg, va. this is my fourth season shuttling hikers. i enjoy it very much. you'll find my rates to be reasonable. i make every effort to be punctual, as well as reliable. i have general area knowledge and public transportation options available to get to pearisburg. i can break down section hikes based upon the need of the hiker. i ask that any hikers who read this thread, and have used my services, to take the the opportunity to make comments about the service they recieved. thank you, don r., 540-921-7433

Images

I've heard nothing but high praises for your services Don. I'll call you if i'm in your nek of the woods and need of a shuttle.
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

I have only called Don for some information, but he was very helpful and courteous. I may make it into Pearisburg around May 12. If so, I'll be calling on Don for a shuttle!

Images

Used Don's shuttle service 2 or 3 times. It was reliable and favorably priced. Don is helpful and flexible. If you're anywhere near Pearisburg and need a shuttle, I highly recommend Don.

Images

Don, might take you up on this. I'll be parking in Pearisburg and hiking north outa Damascus. If time don't allow me to make it to my car, I could use a pickup. I'll message you about it
    "I drank what?" Socrates

++ New Posts ++