WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Upcoming Thru-Hiker

I'm about to start planning to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and I have a million questions about a million different things so I was looking for someone who has already completed the entire hike and can almost mentor me through the planning process and answer all of the various questions I have. So if you have done so and are willing to help a young hiker please leave your email and I'll be in contact. Thank you!

Click home (in the top left corner of this page) and look at the left hand menu. Full of articles with loads of good info -- a great place to start your research.

Images

welcome to WB. you'll get more help than you want here, but start looking through the articles and threads first, as Im sure answers to most of your questions can be found in the articles section. when you have a specific question, ask away.
    and once and for all , your questions about cheese will finally be answered.

Here's a link to my Datto's AT Thru-hiking Tips :

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/cont...ru-Hiking-Tips

Datto

Quote Originally Posted by mikeosborne View Post
    I'm about to start planning to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and I have a million questions about a million different things so I was looking for someone who has already completed the entire hike and can almost mentor me through the planning process and answer all of the various questions I have. So if you have done so and are willing to help a young hiker please leave your email and I'll be in contact. Thank you!
    Welcome! The bad news is that if you as a million questions you will get 10 million different answers. That's what WB is all about
    (that, and posts with dancing bananas).

++ New Posts ++