Default looking for hiking buddy!

I am really hoping to get started at the end of May or beginning of June. The opportunity to hike showed up rather quickly for me, so I am taking it! I will start SOBO, unless some one wants to hike with me. In that case I will do NOBO or SOBO. I will hike solo but would rather have someone to share the journey with!

Hi I was supposed to hike from the base of Mt Rogers to Damascus on May 9 but I had to cancel. I am looking to move my trip to June sometime. I would be okay with starting at Damascus and going NOBO twds Mt Rogers. I am looking to do about four or five days including a weekend.

Images

I plan to do the GA section starting 2 June
    Hammock Hanger by choice

Warbonnet BlackBird 1.7 dbl

www.neusioktrail.org

Bears love people, they say we taste just like chicken.

I am beginning on May 14th from Springer. I have two months, you're more then welcome to join me anytime and anywhere!

I found another female to do a SOBO thru hike. I will be standing on Katahdin, May 27, 2012!!

Hey! I am also hiking solo going SOBO but I will be starting on June 16th. Where are you and your hiking partner traveling from? I would be interested in meeting up with other girls somewhere on the trail so let me know if your start date changes or maybe I will catch up sometime!

Maura

Im leaving Middle TN to drive to Maine June 13th and will start SOBO when I get there. Have room for one or two in the van if someone needs a ride, and does not mind riding in a very old and funny looking VW. My husband is driving and will be my "ground support."

Hey I am seeking some ladies to hike with. I am flexible. I want to go SOBO and can meet up where ever you are. Email me directly at [email protected].

I'm looking to cover the southern section from Springer to Standing Indian starting June 19. Anyone interested in joining?

I'm looking into starting mid May if I can find someone/a group to hike with! Probably SOBO but I'm flexible and I would love to meet people at some point before committing to spending 5-6mo. together. I'm in good shape but have never done a through hike. I'm torn between taking a year off of school and doing this or going straight into grad school and my heart is leading me in this direction! Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks!

++ New Posts ++