WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana TRAIL Magic at TRAIL DAYS in DAMASCUS MAY 18-20

THIS THREAD CAN BE USED TO COORDINATE RIDES TO AND FROM TRAIL DAYS, or any other nonsense you want to post!

Hey Gang! I will be at Trail Days in Damascus, VA May 18-20 sharing trail magic from author Zach Davis (the Good Badger), in the form of free copies of his fantastic new book, "Appalachian Trials" which just dropped. Look for me for your free copy. Also I have not finalized my plans, whether I will be backpacking before or after Trail Days, but I am driving from the Harper's Ferry area if any Thru-Hikers need a ride to Trail Days or back to the trail afterward in the Virginia area. I'll post my final plans closer to the date, but feel free to message me if you think you might be needing a little "yellow blaze" trail magic to. Lisa "Shortcut" Holliday

app trials cover.jpg

As I've said before, Mr. Badger has taken self-promotion to a new art form.
    The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.
    You never know which one is talking.

Oh Zach had nothing to do with this. I told him I loved the book and that I would be at Trails days and he was nice enough to send me a bunch of books to give away for free. I call that VERY COOL!

I have never even met him. I am just a fan of most AT writers and do what I can to get the word out about their books. The guy is GIVING IT AWAY! Can't find the negative in that, Monkey....

If you need a base to set up for your giveaway Lisa I will have a hospitality ten up in the camp grounds between the new ball fields. Free food and live music all weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubrit View Post
    If you need a base to set up for your giveaway Lisa I will have a hospitality ten up in the camp grounds between the new ball fields. Free food and live music all weekend.
    That would be fantastic! And I will volunteer to help you at your Hospitality Tent in whatever way I can be of service. Unbelievable - thanks so much. I am assuming it will be a CSE Hospitality Tent? I am so impressed with what you are doing with Fort Bastian and can't wait to hear more about it - what a remarkable project! Should I bring a Little Table and Chair?

Oh and would it be okay for me to put on my flyers that I am distributing locally to look for me at your Hospitality Tent?

++ New Posts ++