WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Shuttle needed from Roanoke central onto the trail

Hi,
    I am walking from Roanoke north for a month - comming in from the UK.
    I need to get from the centre of Roanoke onto the trail on Monday the 4th June - can anyone advise how to do this.
    Also as I am comming in from the UK I will need to stock up with food and fuel in Roanoke - anyone have any advice where the best place is (I need alchold for my stove, not for me).

Many thanks

Patch (Bill)

No problem....I can pick you up on June 4th and get you to a place where you can stock up on food and fuel. You will be right near the trail as well. PM me with your contact info and I'll give you mine. Glad to help you out!!

Hi,
    wow what a quick and helpful response, taken back a bit. If thats no problem then I would be more then happy to take you up on that offer - what does PM mean though?

You can personal message (PM) me. Just go to my profile page on here and you can see a place to "click" if you want to send me a personal message. I'm glad to help you out! I don't really care about putting my cell phone # out here tho... it's 540-815-1289 - Karen

Whoops... PM = Privite Message

Hi - probably posted message to you twice. Thanks for your number I will write it in my log book so hopefully will not get lost. I hopefully will have a US phone number but will not know until I get off the plane. Anyhow, thanks again and have a look at the PM.

Best Regards

Patch (Bill)

++ New Posts ++