WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How'd he do it?

Is mild profanity allowed on this board? I hope so cause there's no getting around use of the word 'chicken****' in a discussion about Rudolph. He was a dope grower/dealer and a bomber...both exceedlngly chicken**** endeavors IMO. And now it turns out (thank you again DWM), he didn't even have the guts or the style to tough it out and live off the land.

It's clear to me now that he lived in an utterly bankrupt moral vacuum and was chicken**** from end to end, not caring at all HOW he did things so long as he got what he wanted...be it food, money or attention for his so-called pro-life/family crusade. These are all the hallmarks of someone driven by an appalling lack of humanity and self respect, and not by some higher calling. His actions are best seen in terms of these deficiencies - his actions were pathetic cruel chicken**** efforts to acquire a set of set values where values were lacking.

I think the good folks of Murphy saw this, and was the big reason why he probably got very little help, if any at all. Sure they had fun with the bumpers stickers (maybe to help them counter-balance the presence of the FBI) but deep down they knew he wasn't one of theirs. Go to Hell Rudi.

American Idiot
    Images

He's chickenshlt because he had the conviction to follow through with his beliefs, however altered they were?
    How many more of our soldiers must die in Iraq?

Default Rudolph

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil Pusher
    He's chickenshlt because he had the conviction to follow through with his beliefs, however altered they were?
    ================================================== ===========

So if you want to save babies, it's OK to kill adults? I doubt that anyone killed or injured by the bomb at the Olympics had anything to do with abortion. Last I heard, two wrongs don't make a right.

Don't like gays? Kill em too.

I think life imprisonment is better than death for this guy. He's an outdoor lover. All the outdoors he'll see for the rest of his life is the exercise yard.

I'm betting he had help. Hell, the people who had those bumper stickers were practically admitting it.

American Idiot
    Images

...however altered they were?
    My issue wasn't two rights, rather 'chickenshlt'.

Well, he won't be able to "live off the land" so to speak in prison. Gay basher? Any bets he'll be forced to drop the soap?

tideblazer
    Images

No, he's chicken**** because he killed, injured, and emotionally scarred many people because he was a footsoldier for so-called religious leaders who only care about power and supremecy. Just like the white house, they exploit zealous religious followers who don't know how to think for theirselves for a conquest of control. He's the waste of the animals that are in the farm run by owners who need slaves like Eric Rudolf.

He'll know what control is when his cell mates want to play house.

Somewhere in his years and years of it, he'll probably wish he had been aborted.
    www.ridge2reef.org -Organic Tropical Farm, Farm Stays, Group Retreats.... Trail life in the Caribbean

tideblazer
    Images

I just read my post above, and it sounds a little harsh. But I take nothing back.

Today he admitted that he tried to kill me. He was not far from the mark.
    www.ridge2reef.org -Organic Tropical Farm, Farm Stays, Group Retreats.... Trail life in the Caribbean

Well said Wookie, and would everyone stop calling this murdering fanatic by his first name like he's an old friend.
    May the four winds blow you safely home

No, chicken**** because he didn't have the balls to assume the physical risk of placing himself in proximity to his victims. He killed indiscriminately because he was too chicken**** to do his dirty work up close and personal.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb
    No, chicken**** because he didn't have the balls to assume the physical risk of placing himself in proximity to his victims. He killed indiscriminately because he was too chicken**** to do his dirty work up close and personal.
    Right on. Terrorism will never win.

Another thing to remember about Rudolph staying 'disappeared'. Not many people were looking for him. The local cops did, and eventually caught him.
    Initially, the FBI did, but let's remember John Ashcroft's first official act as attorney general was to call off the FBI agents searching for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Wookie
    No, he's chicken**** because he killed, injured, and emotionally scarred many people because he was a footsoldier for so-called religious leaders who only care about power and supremecy. Just like the white house, they exploit zealous religious followers who don't know how to think for theirselves for a conquest of control. He's the waste of the animals that are in the farm run by owners who need slaves like Eric Rudolf.

He'll know what control is when his cell mates want to play house.

Somewhere in his years and years of it, he'll probably wish he had been aborted.
    Wookie....Do you have specific examples of the white house exploiting zealous religious followers or do you simply have distain for the politics of the hundreds of people who work there?
    "In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty."...Bob Marley

American Idiot
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb
    So I guess this puts quite a few of our soldiers and pilots in the chickenshlt category, eh? Boy I tell you, those suicide bombers sure as heck aren't chickenshlt!

Default Eric Rudolph

I heard that Rudolph will be going to the suermax prison where he will be isolated for 23 hours per day, and continually monitored the other hour, so I doubt that there will be any soap dropping.

Also, I heard a lady who called into a local radio talk show say that she encountered Ruldoplh in a laundromat in Murphy just after 9/11. She called the FBI with the information, but never heard back from them. So apparently, by 2001 he could move around in public with little difficulty.

Images

Originally Posted by Caleb

So I guess this puts quite a few of our soldiers and pilots in the chickenshlt category, eh? Boy I tell you, those suicide bombers sure as heck aren't chickenshlt!
    So, PP, you think our soldiers kill indiscriminately and don't assume physical risk? You've apparently no clue how many of our soldiers have died because we refuse to kill indiscriminately. You're clearly ignorant as to the physical risks of each routine patrol.

American Idiot
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Rich
    Originally Posted by Caleb

So, PP, you think our soldiers kill indiscriminately and don't assume physical risk? You've apparently no clue how many of our soldiers have died because we refuse to kill indiscriminately. You're clearly ignorant as to the physical risks of each routine patrol.
    So Tim, our soldiers and pilots do their dirty work up close and personal? Do they place themselves in proximity to their victims? How exactly does 'routine patrol' factor in to someone on a ship pushing a button to launch a cruise missile, or for that matter, someone in an airplane pushing a button to drop a bomb or launch a missile? Taking your logic and putting words in your own mouth, you don't think anyone not on the ground is a soldier? So 'we' refuse to kill indiscriminately... how do land mines factor in to this equation? Nuclear bombs? Bad intel?

tideblazer
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Stoker53
    Wookie....Do you have specific examples of the white house exploiting zealous religious followers or do you simply have distain for the politics of the hundreds of people who work there?
    Both. See "election 2004", War on Iraq, Shiavo, ect., ect.

Images

Yes, despite the High Tech ads, most of us soldiers still get in close.
    SGT Rock
    http://hikinghq.net

My 2008 Trail Journal of the BMT/AT

BMT Thru-Hikers' Guide
    -----------------------------------------

NO SNIVELING

Donating Member/AT Class of 2003 - The WET year
    Images

...and then there was Somalia. May we never forget !!

'Slogger
    (US ARMY Airborne - '68 - '71)
    The more I learn ...the more I realize I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Wookie
    Both. See "election 2004", War on Iraq, Shiavo, ect., ect.
    Registered voters elected the pres in 2004.

Are you saying that the Republican Party ( substitue White House if you like ) was the only party to attempt to excite and motivate their political base in an effort to get out the vote?

Initial support on the war on Iraq was broad based and resolutions authorizing going there were approved in both houses of congress. Is congress the "jzealous religious followers" you reference?

I'll concede the Shiavo point to you. Pres and Congress getting involved was shameful any clearly politically motivated.

See we agree on something.
    "In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty."...Bob Marley

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
++ New Posts ++