WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1001 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 49000

hello hello
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Now???????
    Guess I should have been more confident and said "GOT IT"!
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

That's one of the fun cafe games.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Kevin View Post
    If you consider everyone standing around watching the pitcher scratch his arse to be 'constant action', I suppose there's constant action in baseball. It's marginally faster than cricket, I suppose.
    I haven't found a sport or game I didn't enjoy playing....hate watching them all, I do put the TV on a baseball game when I want to nap...puts me right out.

Guess I should have been more confident and said "GOT IT"!
    Yay ASTRO!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!! Now you have to tell us all about yourself......what do you do for a living, where were you born, tell us about ur family ..all that interesting stuff...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    Yay ASTRO!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!! Now you have to tell us all about yourself......what do you do for a living, where were you born, tell us about ur family ..all that interesting stuff...
    what is this the spanish inquisition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0Y39eMvpI
    Last edited by hikerboy57; 02-04-2013 at 21:36.

I don't think he realizes the responsibility that come with a post like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
    I haven't found a sport or game I didn't enjoy playing....hate watching them all, I do put the TV on a baseball game when I want to nap...puts me right out.
    Let me qualify my last statement, that new ladies underwear football league is pretty interesting some times

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    I don't think he realizes the responsibility that come with a post like that.
    Now you see... I was the one waiting to pounce....

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    what is this the spanish inquisition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0Y39eMvpI
    Why yes it is SIR... the spanish inquisition is my other trail name...you believe me now.

College Professor (spent over 20 years in the IT industry), South FL, wife, daughter and three sons (all now in braces). For interesting daughter's dog is 1/4 coyote.
    Last edited by Astro; 02-04-2013 at 21:52.

There was 6 posts all at the 19:27 mark. It's just how the page accepts them. That was pretty cool. I've never seen 6 in 1 min.

Now if Alligator decides to delete one of our old post, does that mean that this "honor" will then go to HB?

College Professor (spent over 20 years in the IT industry), South FL, wife, daughter and tree sons (all now in braces). For interesting daughter's dog is 1/4 coyote.
    I got tree sons too. Three of em.

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    There was 6 posts all at the 19:27 mark. It's just how the page accepts them. That was pretty cool. I've never seen 6 in 1 min.
    What do you mean "how the page accepts them"? Don't you know it was all in the timing!

College Professor (spent over 20 years in the IT industry), South FL, wife, daughter and htree sons (all now in braces). For interesting daughter's dog is 1/4 coyote.
    I love it... thanks Astro... that is really interesting. Your family is like my original one. I'm the only girl with 3 younger brothers. I like the interesting fact 2 about the dog. There's so many more questions now that I have but I'll be nice and stop. Just one last question tho... are you planning on hiking the trail one day? The trail being the AT...........

Quote Originally Posted by aficion View Post
    I got tree sons too. Three of em.
    You have sons 2? 3 of em....

Images

So do we break out the milk & donuts to celebrate. I think Coach stopped for some cheesecake & missed it.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    What you said plus Britts donuts.
    Could we forget the doughnuts, it's like I hear them calling "Come and get me, come and get me, come and get me. "
    "The difficult can be done immediately, the impossible takes a little longer"

++ New Posts ++