WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1950 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 950 1450 1850 1900 1940 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1960 2000 2050 ... LastLast
Results 38,981 to 39,000 of 49000

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Ugh! guess it would have helped if I linked it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtSju8mzhZI
    Holy cow. 47:46. Will have to check it out later. I am multitasking right now.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike View Post
    Do Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent have to take credit for others? Why am I being singled out?
    You lost me. I gave you credit for the Jukebox when someone wanted to start something you already did.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    After freezing my feet on Tumbledown this past weekend I am thinking of getting these things as my dedicated sleeping socks.

http://www.alpacanation.com/alpaca-p...sp?name=116451
    those sound dreamy

Images

I really hate to spoil it for the kids but as Smike get older his Super Hero powers are fading. He can't flatten any more trails to make it any easier for future hikers, only help share the love of a good hike.

When I think of Zappa I think of yellow snow and smoke on the water.
    Me too

Holy cow. 47:46. Will have to check it out later. I am multitasking right now.
    yep it's a little long in the tooth if it's not your fare....I like it, and use to go to his shows on Halloween night in NY in the early 80's.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Do those numbers include Smike's post count?
    I was in denial that I am a poho.

I really hate to spoil it for the kids but as Smike get older his Super Hero powers are fading. He can't flatten any more trails to make it any easier for future hikers, only help share the love of a good hike.
    I gotta say I was a little surprised to not see pictures of the flys you swallowed

Okay... headed for your activity history to try to sort this out. Don't sell yourself short. You still have some super hero powers left in ya'.

I gotta say I was a little surprised to not see pictures of the flys you swallowed
    maybe there just in storage

I was in denial that I am a poho.
    If this is about being a PoHo, get over it PoHo.

I just realized why I had such a large post count when I started on this site....I didn't have edit....and Now that I am in the rears...I'm back to having no edit...great, here goes the post count again...ugh!

coup............

I gotta go to bed boys....catch yall next week.

I gotta go to bed boys....catch yall next week.
    Later PoHo RS.

Images

Smike did help with helicopter drops for Ethan Pond composter Privy. 5 drops that had to be cleared out before next one arrived. Pilot made 4 right in the little drop zone. One was overweight & & he had to drop at the stream crossing. Had to break the skid of lumber & haul it up the hill. I hope when you take a dump at Ethan Pond, you think of me.

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    We understand RS...catch you later! I gotta get some stuff done myself. Have a wonderful time hiking tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Hiking tomorrow with Lazurus...this will be my longest hike to date...about a twenty mile+ day in there...Gotta say i'm a little nervous, gonna have to par down my weight tonight.
    Enjoy your hike, RS.[/QUOTE]Thank you both, really lookin forward to sweatin my arse off

Smike did help with helicopter drops for Ethan Pond composter Privy. 5 drops that had to be cleared out before next one arrived. Pilot made 4 right in the little drop zone. One was overweight & & he had to drop at the stream crossing. Had to break the skid of lumber & haul it up the hill. I hope when you take a dump at Ethan Pond, you think of me.
    Sounds like you deserve many thanks. However, i will not be thinking of you any time I take a dump. Sorry.

I think BB really wants this one, he has nearly filled the entire page.
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

Once a POHO...always a POHO

Where is Coach?
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

++ New Posts ++