WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 55 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 49000
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    I didn't know those were secret hand signals. I thought they were waving at us.
    I just always thought they were bashful and trying to cover up!

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    I just always thought they were bashful and trying to cover up!
    Then again they could be just trying to cool things off.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Images

Hey folks...... ooooops wrong door I guess........ was looking for the laundrymat, please don't mind the raincoat, anybody got a pocketful of quarters?
    What is this place anyway?
    YOURSELF Find, Know, Be

click HERE to become rich!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydave View Post
    Hey folks...... ooooops wrong door I guess........ was looking for the laundrymat, please don't mind the raincoat, anybody got a pocketful of quarters?
    HB's Cyber Cafe There is only one rule here...............nothing is taken tooo seriously, especially ourselves. Pull up a stool, throw some bullets, climb the wall, we'll be doing eskimo rolls in a week or two. Stay clear of that guy in the corner watching the beach volleyball......he may go off! If there is any problems, there will be no complaining to the owner...he's in Maine......" the way life should be"

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    HB's Cyber Cafe There is only one rule here...............nothing is taken tooo seriously, especially ourselves. Pull up a stool, throw some bullets, climb the wall, we'll be doing eskimo rolls in a week or two. Stay clear of that guy in the corner watching the beach volleyball......he may go off! If there is any problems, there will be no complaining to the owner...he's in Maine......" the way life should be"
    Yeah, and he wont hear you anyway, unless you scream real loud, but don't do that, it attacts all the unwanted element in the neighborhood, oh wait...were the unwanted element in the neighbourhood.....

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydave:1319240
    Are you looking to purchase a cafe?

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou:1319245
    Small problem with the pool. Someone keeps filtering the chlorine out with the SILWF and there was a floater in the deep end.

Images

just get a cup of coffee and have a seat. if it's your first time you do not need to share, just listen. tonites topic is KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

Journal Entries
    Images

What pool? - oh the water hole-well the floater isn't mine.... Hey RS - ... here's wipe get the drool off the set...Have a Freeze Dried Yuengling.

JD what brings ya in? - oh feet, funny!

RS - close the window - tis a bit drafty - ruffles the feathers....

Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 08-01-2012 at 23:10.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Journal Entries
    Images

ya all went to bed or watching the Olympics..... I leave the Coleman light on for ya,
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Yeah, and he wont hear you anyway, unless you scream real loud, but don't do that, it attacts all the unwanted element in the neighborhood, oh wait...were the unwanted element in the neighbourhood.....
    Er Eh?? Did someone say something? Hey, who is that guy?

Images

..were the unwanted element in the neighbourhood.....
    punctuation police here....

were the unwanted element or we're the unwanted element
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

Journal Entries
    Images

a moment of levity - RS is staring at Female Olympic Volleyball and nobody understands his posts. Grammar/Punctuation was overrated anyway, an English teacher with little impact is responsible somewhere.

Woo

Images

I think your friend...the one in the corner...might need a bib. He sure has a lot of drool coming out of his mouth! It's a good thing the summer Olympics only happens every four years! Someone better make sure he doesn't dehydrate!

Quote Originally Posted by kayak karl:1319344
    ..were the unwanted element in the neighbourhood.....
    punctuation police here....

were the unwanted element or we're the unwanted element
    Someone probably stole all of RS's shift and punctuation keys from his keyboard. When you get your keyboard out of the cyber-hiker box you never know what your going to get!
    Last edited by Rasty; 08-02-2012 at 09:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    a moment of levity - RS is staring at Female Olympic Volleyball and nobody understands his posts. Grammar/Punctuation was overrated anyway, an English teacher with little impact is responsible somewhere.
    WOO - I understand his posts. Does that reason that my English skills are deficient?

Journal Entries
    Images

Naa Mate - just means you were paying attention.

Woo

Images

Oh no. We got raided!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike View Post
    Oh no. We got raided!
    Relax. It wasn't the real Po Po, it was the Pu Po - the punctuation police.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat View Post
    I think your friend...the one in the corner...might need a bib. He sure has a lot of drool coming out of his mouth! It's a good thing the summer Olympics only happens every four years! Someone better make sure he doesn't dehydrate!
    Just tryin to fill the pool, fool.....more volleyball please, were are getting a little dry here!
    Last edited by rocketsocks; 08-02-2012 at 11:25.

Page 55 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++