WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 934 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 944 984 1034 1434 1934 ... LastLast
Results 18,661 to 18,680 of 49000

Quote Originally Posted by Karma13 View Post
    Allentown, PA--my AT stomping ground.

Safe journeys!
    Karma, you're gonna be about 2 weeks ahead of us, post some good stuff in the registers if you don't mind. Something that mentions your buds in the cafe if you will. Thanks.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Quote Originally Posted by OzJacko View Post
    Oh by the way, I have only done 2 pages of my trailjournal so it doesn't show yet.
    You can cheat and find my 2011 Bib one and "switch"......
    I found it Jacko. Good first entries. I'm also starting to post in mine. Milkman 2013. I opened it up in 2011 but have just recently posted the reqiured 3 to get it listed. I don't write as good as you but it will at least be something family and friends can follow. I'll definitely mention the gang in the cafe.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Karma, you're gonna be about 2 weeks ahead of us, post some good stuff in the registers if you don't mind. Something that mentions your buds in the cafe if you will. Thanks.
    I can't wait! Damn, it's getting close.

Images

Ozzy, is there a cheap hotel near JFK? How much would that be? $200 a night?

Train Wreck, my home computer is messed up so I'll try to find your post tomorrow. That'll be hard since there's like 30 pages of new stuff every morning when I check in to the cafe.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

I found it Jacko. Good first entries. I'm also starting to post in mine. Milkman 2013. I opened it up in 2011 but have just recently posted the reqiured 3 to get it listed. I don't write as good as you but it will at least be something family and friends can follow. I'll definitely mention the gang in the cafe.
    Uh huh...you're going to be talking about people who inhabit an imaginary cafe, some of whom have their own clone, a talking skunk, yeah, your family will be meeting you at Neels Gap with the men in white coats

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    Ozzy, is there a cheap hotel near JFK? How much would that be? $200 a night?

Train Wreck, my home computer is messed up so I'll try to find your post tomorrow. That'll be hard since there's like 30 pages of new stuff every morning when I check in to the cafe.
    Do you already have a photo picked out? If you do I can prolly walk you thru the process now

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    Uh huh...you're going to be talking about people who inhabit an imaginary cafe, some of whom have their own clone, a talking skunk, yeah, your family will be meeting you at Neels Gap with the men in white coats
    We could print 8x10s of the ring leaders, and put them up in the shelters as he gets to them

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike View Post
    Keep it up & my next clone will be called smack!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kw_d3d0XAo

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    We could print 8x10s of the ring leaders, and put them up in the shelters as he gets to them
    Hi Coach! Did you get a visit from the tooth fairy last night?

Check this out. Didn't get to play but it was fun.Attachment 19372

At least you got a lot closer than the rest of us.
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

Good morning all. Getting my WB fix before more spring cleaning and work.

I am noticing a pattern on the site. The same issues are being posted every 4th day or so.

I am not sure if others have more success in searching this site for info. I search from Google instead.That is how I found the Victory Secret post by RS so fast.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalker View Post
    passing a good deal on for others to take advantage of. if your shoe size is 8.5 and under these boots are 75.00$. if you have shoe size over 8.5 they go for 300.00. go figure!!!

http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3651752
    Must have a lot of overstock in 8.5 and under.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    Whoops, side effects of GB disease medication.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgzNEPhYQA&safe=active
    Remember them coming on TV on Friday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike View Post
    I've decided to make Smike manager of the hostel, so I can hang in the Cafe when I want.
    Sorta like Multiplicity
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=SH2XDPI5664

Just be careful about making a copy of a copy

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Oh yeah, I seen them in concert...73' what a show! I'm a Danny B. fan.
    Never a dull moment with him.

Images

Hi Coach! Did you get a visit from the tooth fairy last night?

Oh my, I forgot all about that benefit of youth(my son is 29), I think I will let Overload know I'm putting that tooth under tonite....................it was an old crown, you think that would get me a bonus?.............

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    Oh my, I forgot all about that benefit of youth(my son is 29), I think I will let Overload know I'm putting that tooth under tonite....................it was an old crown, you think that would get me a bonus?.............
    If it has gold in it you can sell it for scrap. Sneriously. You'd get more than the standard going rate for tooth fairy transactions (1 quarter). Unless the rate has been adjusted for inflation.

Journal Entries
    Images

Only if it had been made of gold.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

If it has gold in it you can sell it for scrap. Sneriously. You'd get more than the standard going rate for tooth fairy transactions (1 quarter). Unless the rate has been adjusted for inflation.
    Must be inflation going on at my house, I been putting ones under the pillow and my wife is complaining because I will not do fives.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Must be inflation going on at my house, I been putting ones under the pillow and my wife is complaining because I will not do fives.
    If I was your wife and you left ones on my pillow, I'd complain too!

++ New Posts ++