WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1982 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 982 1482 1882 1932 1972 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1992 2032 2082 ... LastLast
Results 39,621 to 39,640 of 49000

I think I might start working on my procrastination problem when I find time to get around to it.
    On second thought, why spend time doing something today that you can always put off until tomorrow.
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Raining cats and dogs here. I'm not procrastinating that afternoon nap any longer.
    ATM, there you go, be a real man and seize the moment!

Images

Raining cats and dogs here. I'm not procrastinating that afternoon nap any longer.

I procrastinated with my shoulder for a year and a quarter. I saw the orthopedist last Nov and got a cortisone shot. While the pain is gone from my shoulder, I believe a nerve is being pinched for my left hand. I can't play the sax, piano or guitar with my left hand and I'm constantly dropping things. I'm going to see him in about an hour and find out what he thinks. Pray for me.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Northwestern, VA (outside of Harper's Ferry)
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    I procrastinated with my shoulder for a year and a quarter. I saw the orthopedist last Nov and got a cortisone shot. While the pain is gone from my shoulder, I believe a nerve is being pinched for my left hand. I can't play the sax, piano or guitar with my left hand and I'm constantly dropping things. I'm going to see him in about an hour and find out what he thinks. Pray for me.
    You got it GB. Hope all goes well and he/she can get a bead on what's wrong.
    2,000 miler. Still keepin' on keepin' on.

I had the same problem until I switched jobs, stopped lifting weights and got away from the repetitive motion that was causing the problem. I know how you feel. It's aggrevating.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Done... Praying for you GB! Let us know what he finds out.

Good luck GB. We need to do that coffee thing again and plan a little hike.
    KK4VKZ -SOTA-SUMMITS ON THE AIR-
    SUPPORT LNT

Prayers your way GB. Hoping the best for you. Let us know when you get back.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Images

Prayers your way GB. Hoping the best for you. Let us know when you get back.
    me too........

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    I think I might start working on my procrastination problem when I find time to get around to it.
    On second thought, why spend time doing something today that you can always put off until tomorrow.
    Hi everyone, I've just been a-procrastinating away back here in North Cackalacky.
    Trying to take care of some real life stuff has kept me from the cafe for a bit.
    Also, just so you know, I'm not paying for that storage pod that Hikerboy put all my neat home decor items in. This place looks like a hell hole! What happened!
    Last edited by Train Wreck; 06-05-2013 at 18:35.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    Hi everyone, I've just been a-procrastinating away back here in North Cackalacky.
    Trying to take care of some real life stuff has kept me from the cafe for a bit.
    Also, I'm not paying for that storage pod that Hikerboy put all my neat home decor items in
    made for a neat bonfire last night.

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    me too........
    me three, or would that be me five (FC, HM, ATM, HB & me)
    Trillium

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    made for a neat bonfire last night.
    Please tell me you didn't burn plastic!!
    especially my flamingos

Also, just so you know, I'm not paying for that storage pod that Hikerboy put all my neat home decor items in. This place looks like a hell hole! What happened!
    Hey TW. Good to see you. You missed a good bonfire.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

You've been missed!

The boys came back from their hike and just started throwing stuff everywhere.
    Trillium

Quote Originally Posted by Trillium View Post
    You've been missed!

The boys came back from their hike and just started throwing stuff everywhere.
    Even more disturbing is the mess people have left all over WB! Norovirus is doing a thru-hike, creepy scary hikers in the bushes, thieves and rascals everywhere!

Plus that sweaty picture of Rocketsocks in trailjournals.com
    yikes

Plus that sweaty picture of Rocketsocks in trailjournals.com
    yikes
    What pic. Where. I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillium View Post
    me three, or would that be me five (FC, HM, ATM, HB & me)
    +1 again GB

Even more disturbing is the mess people have left all over WB! Norovirus is doing a thru-hike, creepy scary hikers in the bushes, thieves and rascals everywhere!
    Don't forget the poop!

++ New Posts ++