WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2400 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 1400 1900 2300 2350 2390 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2410 ... LastLast
Results 47,981 to 48,000 of 49000

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Great to hear from you, Oz. Glad all is well with you and the gang.
    G'day DH!
    Yes all is very well and HooRoo even survived a day at the gun range despite being an animal that is gun fodder at home.
    Give me a little bit of time and some new photos will be up and I'll catch up on captions.

Quote Originally Posted by OzJacko View Post
    I have become extremely relaxed about my #### blazing of late.
    IM is continuing to push out big miles some days but sometimes I just roll with the flow.
    I am exploring the full potential of life following the "Great Vague Blaze".
    Contrary to Hikerboy's statement on an earlier occasion, there IS such a thing as an aero blaze and that will be revealed in time.
    Float Plane in Maine?

Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat View Post
    I read that as "cone heads" at first. The Cone Heads would be fun to get stuck in a corner with!
    Except for the smoking a pack of cigarettes at once

Images

G'day DH!
    Yes all is very well and HooRoo even survived a day at the gun range despite being an animal that is gun fodder at home.
    Give me a little bit of time and some new photos will be up and I'll catch up on captions.
    He was just waiting for his turn to fight back!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    Except for the smoking a pack of cigarettes at once
    True, but it would be fun to throw wreaths around their cones. The drinking would be a tad wasteful, since they open the entire 6 pack at one time. I am pretty sure I would drown...

G'day DH!
    Great! Looking forward to some more pics. Gun range? I like the way you hike.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Images

IM is continuing to push out big miles some days but sometimes I just roll with the flow.
    Contrary to Hikerboy's statement on an earlier occasion, there IS such a thing as an aero blaze and that will be revealed in time.
    Are you going to hang glide off Mt. Washington? That would be a fun way to take in the whites. Of course, wind currents could be a tad tricky...

Knowing you - hot air balloon. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Knowing you - hot air balloon. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    That would be neat!

Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat:1506539
    Are you going to hang glide off Mt. Washington? That would be a fun way to take in the whites. Of course, wind currents could be a tad tricky...
    New episode of 1000 Ways to die

Images

I will forgive your slackpacking since I will be car-camping this week. I'm doing some serious Yellow blazing!
    Just remember: Putting the vehicle on cruise control does not mean you can step to the back of the vehicle to make coffee. It will not work out well for you!

Hey, does going through a drive-through count as an assisted hike if you are yellow-blazing?

That would be neat!
    Shellie got me a ride for my birthday a couple of years ago. One of the neatest things I've ever done. You owe it to yourself to do it at least once.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Images

New episode of 1000 Ways to die
    I mean besides that... It would be an interesting ride!

Images

Shellie got me a ride for my birthday a couple of years ago. One of the neatest things I've ever done. You owe it to yourself to do it at least once.
    They have the hot air balloon festival in Albuquerque every year. The last time I thought about going hot air ballooning, was the year many of the balloons were pushed into the power lines because of the winds. That was a little off-putting, so I decided to wait on that one!

Maybe in an area that has a few less obstacles.

They have the hot air balloon festival in Albuquerque every year. The last time I thought about going hot air ballooning, was the year many of the balloons were pushed into the power lines because of the winds. That was a little off-putting, so I decided to wait on that one!

Maybe in an area that has a few less obstacles.
    I hear that's the big one. I wanna go someday. I hear it's visually awesome.

Getting close.

Images

Whatever we do it will still be following the Great Vague Blaze...

Images

HooRoo wins????????

Images

I hear that's the big one. I wanna go someday. I hear it's visually awesome.
    It is visually spectacular! Unfortunately, people think they can drive and watch at the same time. Let me tell you - There are not that many people out there who can multi-task! Lots of vehicular wrecks and (usually) a few balloon wrecks. But, it is fun to watch all the colorful balloons.

wheres coach

++ New Posts ++