WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 156 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 49000
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by OzJacko View Post
    Looks like I stirred some insomniacs while weeding the garden.
    Between voice recognition software and misplaced capitals, I start to lose track of the conversation.
    Think I need some filtered water, a couple of cookies and a sit out the back watching Pepe kiss kittens.
    I think Pepe is going to swear off kittens for the more worldly Henrietta Honey Badger.

Images

keep that thing way from him. it's freaking him out.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    That's not what Pepe said...

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57:1332229
    Is Honey badger is going to eat Pepe?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    Henrietta says she likes Pepe and just wants to hang out and eat cookies at the cafe. Not sure why Pepe is so opposed. Just cuz she smiled at him once...

Images

Have to get back to work now. Have fun at the cafe today!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    his tail has been up for 3 days now

Images

No fooling.......Pepes cousin was in our garage last nite, stunk the whole 1st floor up. I managed to open the door without getting sprayed. 30 minutes later I watched him prance out, I jigled the door handle and he ran off. I closed the overhead door quick before he came back in.............downstairs still smells like the cafe

Images

Argh, Lou. Good excuse to go out for a long hike. Are you fully mended from last month?
    The more miles, the merrier!

NH4K: 21/48; N.E.4K: 25/67; NEHH: 28/100; Northeast 4K: 27/115; AT: 124/2191

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
    Argh, Lou. Good excuse to go out for a long hike. Are you fully mended from last month?
    Pretty much, we only did a short walk in Maine. It was fine, but I haven't been on my bike, and I'm still alittle stiff. Next week I'm back on the ice, then we'll see.. That will cut my miles down though. We like to eat here, so I have to keep skateing! I will keep 1 weekend a month open, plus some day hike time. By 15 Sept, I'll have my fall schedule, we'll get together, maybe twist the Elfs arm to come along!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    Pretty much, we only did a short walk in Maine. It was fine, but I haven't been on my bike, and I'm still alittle stiff. Next week I'm back on the ice, then we'll see.. That will cut my miles down though. We like to eat here, so I have to keep skateing! I will keep 1 weekend a month open, plus some day hike time. By 15 Sept, I'll have my fall schedule, we'll get together, maybe twist the Elfs arm to come along!
    hey what am i chopped liver?

Images

hey what am i chopped liver?
    No, No, sorry brother. Unintentional deletion. I don't have to twist your arm!

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Hey, I resemble that remark!
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!
    Your ears ringing? We all have to get together this fall............................Go to Pa, kidnap WOO
    Last edited by coach lou; 09-01-2012 at 16:50.

Images

Your ears ringing? We all have to get together this fall............................Go to Pa, kidnap WOO
    Sounds like fun. If we bring him some dead rodents - Pepe excepted, of course - the Owl will come willingly.

We should plan to do at least one Whites backpack. I have friends who are doing their 48th of the 48 4000-footers, Carrigain, on September 29. That could be a fun weekend. Backpack into Pemi East which is free, and then hike to Carrigain from the west side via Desolation Trail, meeting them at the summit (they'll come in from the east via Sawyer River Road route, doubtless), returning to camp same day for a second overnight. Take on the Owl's Head the next day (or we could do the Bonds, instead), return and strike camp, then head home from there with two of the most remote 4Ks, one of them widely reknowned for its extraordinary views (Carrigain), in the bag.

Sound like an idea?

Images

I can't do anything before October
    end of the month weekends for me are important that work and I'm moving into a new apartment October first

Images

I can't do anything before October
    end of the month weekends for me are important that work and I'm moving into a new apartment October first
    OK. I hope to get to the Whites four or five times before they get socked in with snow. More if possible. Would like to do a good dozen of the 4000-footers in that time. Though I've bagged Moosilauke, I'd love to do it again, the SOBO traverse from Kinsman Notch. Maybe get crazy and try to do Franconia Notch to Glencliff in two days. There's plenty of hikes to be done, that's for sure. A Tripyramids-Whiteface-Passaconaway weekend would be fun, too.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

My September and November are already mostly booked. But if you've got a free weekend in October or early December, let me know.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Hey guys. What have I missed?? HB, ever find that last bullet? ;-) Just checking in right now. Going to be a busy September...Already has been. Moving one step closer to getting my black belt, so it's the crunch into the last 2 tests before the big test. Lots of practicing and stuff going on. Glad to see the place is still standing! Off to bed for me...Nursing a mild concussion and a gash above my eye...Fun fun!!!! At least I was having fun when I got it hahaha. An errant fist at taekwondo...Ahhh fun times. But, accidents happen, especially with lower belts who don't know their distances and control yet ;-)

Images

Have just finished a 12 hour Sunday overtime shift while my wife flew to Canberra for 3 days.
    Going to get some grub shortly but may have a few hours in the cyber world the next few days as the TV looks a bit bleghh.
    Except for the Grand Prix.

++ New Posts ++