WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I enjoyed Pyroman's journal, always fun to read good journals. Just ignore the resident troll above who craves attention yet uses a name trying to suggest otherwise

I went back and read some of his journal. I went to his guest book and read his mom's reaction to his finish... that is good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    I went back and read some of his journal. I went to his guest book and read his mom's reaction to his finish... that is good stuff!
    Absolutely.
    Enjoyed reading the whole journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana AT05 View Post
    I enjoyed Pyroman's journal, always fun to read good journals. Just ignore the resident troll above who craves attention yet uses a name trying to suggest otherwise
    Yeah, there was no need for that remark

Pyroman, thank you for your service to our country and best wishes from THIS WhiteBlaze member also!

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    Absolutely.
    Enjoyed reading the whole journal.
    I will enjoy reading it all too, I'm sure.

You are very welcome, going into the military is something I have always wanted to do, I am proud to do it.

Enjoy the journal! I will try and put up one or two new post in the next few days of things. It was fun I had my going away party last night with family and friends. When I took a look at the cake something caught my eye... the words.... "Carpe Diem Bomber" WOOOHOOOO my trail name! I found it very fitting, as my mom had the great idea.
    ------------------------------------
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    ~Robert Frost

Images

Bomber, good luck with what ever life brings your way.... It's hard to read about someones daily life on the trail and not feel that they are a member of the family. Keep use posted about boot camp. Enjoyed reading your journal, I believe you were a trail legend this year for the 62.5 miler. God speed friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++