WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is FM Still on AT?

Anyone know if Fatherman is still on the trail? Last video he posted was Aug 17.

I too have been waiting for more videos
    Shocker

Images

I met FM during the last week in August in the middle of Mass. Thats all I can tell you.

I just watched loner's video# 111. At the end of video it looks like FM is getting into a mini van..The video was published on Aug 31.

I saw that too, but figured just a trip to town. Fatherman has lost a lot of weight, but would be very surprised if he quit now. It's a lot of work uploading the videos. He may be waiting to upload the rest or maybe his camera broke. Any number of things!

Is Loner almost done? Anyone know?

Think he has about 150 miles or so at this point. He left Gorham, NH about 4-5 days ago.

I'm friends with Loner's mom on FB. Gail just posted that Loner is 300 or so miles from Katahdin!! So Proud of him. I wonder if she knows about FM... I'll ask her.

Journal Entries
    Images

Loner did Grafton Notch yesterday so I guess he's less than 300 miles from Katadhin now.
    That was Apollo in the car or van with hi, not Father Man. I know Loner was leapfrogging with Medcine Man, who was hiking with Fatherman in Mass and then Medicine Man got ahead of him. I think if Fatherman was off the trail, he'd post a video. He's gone a couple of weeks before posting vids, so maybe the hostel WiFi's are busy and the libraries are slow loading videos. I hope FM didn't lose his camera! I left a message on Loner's phone but last I heard he was running low on his battery.

Wow thats awesome for Loner, 300 left!

Grafton Notch is 214 miles from Katahdin so by now he's probably about 200 miles away.

Journal Entries

He just did Graffton Notch today...

Quote Originally Posted by corajeanine View Post
    He just did Graffton Notch today...
    So great that you are going to be able to hike the last portion of the AT with Loner! I know that he is really looking forward to it. How many miles are you planning on?

Default Is FM Still on AT?

I have been waiting on new vids from loner and FM too. I guess both had an issue with getting videos updated. Glad to hear they're still trekking!

Loner sent me this message on Aug 31... 'Just over Mnt Washington! Writing from Gorham, NH. Only 315 or so to go!'
    Shocker

Journal Entries
    Images

Hi Corjeanine!! Welcome to White Blaze, Glad to see you on here now that you'll be hiking part of the AT with Loner. Can't wait to see the vids and see what your trail name will be!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaATMom View Post
    Hi Corjeanine!! Welcome to White Blaze, Glad to see you on here now that you'll be hiking part of the AT with Loner. Can't wait to see the vids and see what your trail name will be!

Sweet!!! Welcome corajeanine!!!

Journal Entries
    Images

I just heard from Loner via email who is now in Andover, ME. He thinks Fatherman is about 5 days ahead of him. This is what Loner wrote -
    "FM is fine and I've seen his name in the logs. He is about a week ahead. He left me a note that he was in Andover when I was in Gorham. There is not much signal in these parts and he only has his phone to make vids. Most THRU HIKERS that post vids have a big gap near the end and then catch up after. "

Journal Entries

I am meeting him in Rangeley on Wednesday, then we are gonna get on the trail at Jo-Mary Road, so I'm gonna get to do about 56 miles with him I am so super excited! Been trying to get used to my hiking boots again, spent too much time in flip flops over the last few weeks, lol Spent the last two days trying to get my gear ready, can't wait! Woohoo!

Journal Entries

Thanks for the welcome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++