WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana .....vote please?..... (for hot springs, nc)

...(a request here from our friends, chuck norris and tigger at the new hostel in hot springs, nc) : Please vote for hot springs, for "best mountain town" at www.blueridgeoutdoors.com . We're still quite a few votes away from 1st place ! Thanks !............(voting ends tomorrow at 6pm!).....please help make this AT trail town NUMBER 1!.....
    (click on "contests" and then on "best mountain towns"...and don't forget to click "vote" after you choose!)........c'mon peeps!....for the 75th anniversary of the AT, let's make this happen for one of our beloved "trail towns"!

Quote Originally Posted by pawee View Post
    ...(a request here from our friends, chuck norris and tigger at the new hostel in hot springs, nc) : Please vote for hot springs, for "best mountain town" at www.blueridgeoutdoors.com . We're still quite a few votes away from 1st place ! Thanks !............(voting ends tomorrow at 6pm!).....please help make this AT trail town NUMBER 1!.....
    (click on "contests" and then on "best mountain towns"...and don't forget to click "vote" after you choose!)........c'mon peeps!....for the 75th anniversary of the AT, let's make this happen for one of our beloved "trail towns"!
    Chuck's hostel had been open 8 days when I stayed there this spring. Good guy, enjoyed the stay and enjoyed the little town...good folks.

I already voted- can you vote more than once?... I'm still laughing over the comment by Chin Music.... haha!! Drybones... I've heard good things about Chuck's hostel.

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    I already voted- can you vote more than once?... I'm still laughing over the comment by Chin Music.... haha!! Drybones... I've heard good things about Chuck's hostel.
    I tried to vote again but couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
    I tried to vote again but couldn't.
    You can only vote once every 24 hrs but you can vote more times if you use different computers, smartphones, handheld devices, laptops, tablets---whatever can connect you to the internet!! THANK YOU for your votes! It's really close!!
    Sunny aka Sunrise ga-me 02 aka Cody Zamora
    Have a bright and
    Sunny Day!

Right know hot springs is winning by about 120 votes. GO HOT SPRINGS.

Now only up by 97

Fading, now only up 14, need more votes.

I voted. Also threw a vote to Chattanooga and Berea, KY (not related to the AT, I just like them.)

I'll vote again for Hot Springs!
    Kattt (yes, that's 3 Ts!)

www.coyotecove.com

When man moves away from nature his heart becomes hard. Native American (Lakota) Proverb

On the 25-year Installment Plan dperry's Avatar
    Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Maiden View Post
    You can only vote once every 24 hrs but you can vote more times if you use different computers, smartphones, handheld devices, laptops, tablets---whatever can connect you to the internet!! THANK YOU for your votes! It's really close!!
    Aaahhh, democracy at work. . .
    David Perry
    79.1 down, 2,101.9 to go.

++ New Posts ++