WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Status of Loner2012.

Does anyone know if Loner2012 is still on the trail? He hasn't put any new videos on YouTube in awhile.

He's near the 100 mile Wilderness... His gf flew up and hiked with him this past week and posted yesterday that he was doing just fine, just not near any internet
    Man's heart away from nature becomes hard. ~Standing Bear

Yes, he's doing fine!!

Thanks for the info. I like his videos and I'm glad to hear that he's still hiking.

Go loner go!

Journal Entries
    Images

This is Loner's Mom. Yes Loner is still on the trail. His girlfriend, Jeanine, who he met while he was hiking but not on the AT ( long story but it's on my blog, http://carolinaatmom.blogspot.com/20...-in-maine.html
    They hiked through part of Maine for almost a week. She had to go home back to Ohio for work, so now he's entering the 100 mile wilderness. His phone's not holding a charge, and internet and phone availability are sketchy - he may not get to post until after he's off the trail. I'll try and keep you updated but his phone calls are infrequent and brief. When Jeanine gets a chance to post photos and tell me more about their trip, I'll post whatever info I can here and on my blog. She's been working 10 hour days since she got back. And hopefully Jeanine - I don't know her trail name yet) will post on here not that she's a section hiker. I did post a photo of them they sent from the top of Moxie Bald on my profile here. I know he'd be tickled that people are pulling for him even when its been quiet so long.

Serial Hiker
    Images

Great news! I've only recently started watching his videos and really like them. Makes me want to be out there with him.
    GO LONER!!!
    perrito

684.4 down, 1507.6 to go.

"If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman there to hear, is he still wrong?"

I'm a loner fan too!!! Such a smooth personality, seems a lot of us are pulling for him.... GO LONER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaATMom View Post
    This is Loner's Mom. Yes Loner is still on the trail. His girlfriend, Jeanine, who he met while he was hiking but not on the AT ( long story but it's on my blog, http://carolinaatmom.blogspot.com/20...-in-maine.html
    They hiked through part of Maine for almost a week. She had to go home back to Ohio for work, so now he's entering the 100 mile wilderness. His phone's not holding a charge, and internet and phone availability are sketchy - he may not get to post until after he's off the trail. I'll try and keep you updated but his phone calls are infrequent and brief. When Jeanine gets a chance to post photos and tell me more about their trip, I'll post whatever info I can here and on my blog. She's been working 10 hour days since she got back. And hopefully Jeanine - I don't know her trail name yet) will post on here not that she's a section hiker. I did post a photo of them they sent from the top of Moxie Bald on my profile here. I know he'd be tickled that people are pulling for him even when its been quiet so long.
    Thanks for the CarolinaMom for the update... Loner is Gr8 and so is his MOM!! Good to hear that the meet-up with Jeanie went well. GO LONER!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaATMom View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the official update from the official source. I'll be looking forward to watching his new videos.

Images

I met loner down by hot springs months ago and again on baldpate mtn in Maine a couple few weeks ago. Friendly chap.

Journal Entries

I got a phone call from him yesterday...He was on top of Barren Mountain and doing great! I took lots of awesome pics last week when I went up to hike with him, I will post some of them as soon as I get a chance

Glad to hear Loner is doing well! Even though we may not see a video for a while ill sure be waiting! Keep Truckin Loner!

Quote Originally Posted by corajeanine View Post
    I got a phone call from him yesterday...He was on top of Barren Mountain and doing great! I took lots of awesome pics last week when I went up to hike with him, I will post some of them as soon as I get a chance
    Thanks corajeanine...

Thanks to both of you for the updates. I'm another Loner fan and I'm rooting for him. Love all his videos and can't wait to see the rest. Go Loner!

Images

I have gotten hooked on his video journal also. What a laidback and possitive guy!
    Keep On Truckin!
    "Sometimes you have to make a clean break from the past to make a new beginning"

Glad to hear he's still out there, I've enjoyed his videos and was wondering why they stopped at #111. Thanks for the update, I cant wait to see the rest of the videos.

Images

So glad to hear he is fine. I been keeping up with his video's since the beginning What a great guy and he does awesome work with his video's. Been waiting and waiting and wondering what has happen to him. Thanks for the update, I will check out your blog: CarolinaATMom

Journal Entries

I just heard from Loner! He summitted Kathadin today! Woohoo! We didn't get to talk for long, but he is gonna call tomorrow with more details!!!

Serial Hiker
    Images

Awesome! So glad he got to finish.
    perrito

684.4 down, 1507.6 to go.

"If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman there to hear, is he still wrong?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++