WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks Guys, i ended up purchasing a New Trent charger at http://www.newtrent.com/store/iphone...tery-pack.html

It charged my phone about 4 times (from around 20%) so i think their advertised of 350% is pretty accurate. This has been one of the best purchases i made for awhile. I got back from my trip and was glad i made this purchase. Saved me a lot of time from not heading over to a plug. I was taking videos and photos as well as using my iphone as a GPS during my recent trip to NYC. i think i might give their iCarrier a try down the road. Also, i did find out that iDealpoint is actaully New Trent's authroized amazon distributor. but even with that said, i'd say still go direct, play it safe.

Again, thank you all for your inputs!

Thanks guys! sorry i had forgot to update this thread and let everyone know what i went with. based on everyone's suggestions i looked a few chargers and eventually took ppl's advice and went with the New Trent charger - http://www.newtrent.com/store/iphone...tery-pack.html i gotta say, one of the best purchases i made!

i was in NYC not too long ago and i was using my phone for GPS, photos, and video. The charger came in pretty handy and gave me about 4x charges (me and my girlfriend) we cahrged when we reached aronud 15-20% so their advertised of 350% is pretty accurate. we toured the city, ate hot dogs from central station, and visited some local landmarks. I remember before eerytime i tried to cram a trip, waking up at 6 and being out and about would drain my phone to 30% by noon. Then i'd wait for it to charge while at lunch and i'd lose time that way.

anyways, thanks for the suggestiion guys. I think i'm gonna try out their iCarrier next. supposively charges your phone 6x! anyone tried it?
    oh, btw, i did check with New Trent,and idealpoint is their authorized disributor. but, even that, i rather buy direct.

Default portable battery charger?

Newtrent I torch is light and works great with iPhone 5...$39.99 free shipping smazon

I came across this product that charges while you walk butits 14 ounces and 200.00 dollars.
    http://www.npowerpeg.com/new-specs-page
    I was interested in catching some ballgames in the eveningsbut I think cell services with Sprint on the AT will be limited until I getinto Virginia and I’m not sure if it would be worth it.

Images

forget solar get a new trent from amazon this is my second year using it and its awesome
    Lead, Follow, or get out of the way. I'm goin hikin.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Stofko View Post
    I came across this product that charges while you walk butits 14 ounces and 200.00 dollars.
    http://www.npowerpeg.com/new-specs-page
    I was interested in catching some ballgames in the eveningsbut I think cell services with Sprint on the AT will be limited until I getinto Virginia and I’m not sure if it would be worth it.
    The results are similar to your bland food diet. When are you getting one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++