WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chip Leonard

you promised me I could pet the rabbit lenny

Default Ward

I did'nt know that he was removed off the AT by law enforcement. I read on the net that this happend a few times. He can not go back to baxter, tosed from there too. 1996-1998 a federal judge no less banned him fom the AT for a couple years . I don't know about you guys but when I meet him I was lets say" not in the best mood". If I met someone like that today my reactions would be diffrent. I don't think punching wards lights out would have made me feel any better given his condition.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Only Wanderer
    thats him, anyone got an email on him, sure would like to talk to him, good guy there i thought..........
    Bob Peoples said the last he heard Seiko was in Hiawasse. That was early May. I don't think he is into computers and email.

If you really want to get a hold of Seiko, I would try going through Bob Peoples, I remember Seiko saying to me he lived near by the Kincora, and it was apparent that him and Bob were pals.

He lives at the Braemar Castle in Hampton. Call Brown's Grocery and ask for Sutton. He'll tell you if Seiko ( Ron, Bushman, Jaded) is around. 423-725-2411

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by L. Wolf
    He lives at the Braemar Castle in Hampton. Call Brown's Grocery and ask for Sutton. He'll tell you if Seiko ( Ron, Bushman, Jaded) is around. 423-725-2411
    anyone hear how Seiko is doing these days, i heard thru the grapevine he might be pretty ill....?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++