WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Rats! My size is out in all colors.

Images

You people must have bought everything they have! Everything I try to buy is out of stock!

I ordered one pair of the chocolate colored mid height. They are out of Oatmeal and Denim.

Im not totally sold on these socks so thats why I only ordered one pair. All anyone talks about is how long lasting they are but dont talk about the advanced fit and support that the new Smartwool PHD series give. Supposively gives less blisters...I have those already so I will compare.

I just ordered 3 pair (2 for me and 1 for wife). Everything worked! They are probably wondering where the sudden demand for socks came from lol.

The Local Johnny Reb
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by russb View Post
    Thanks. Darn Tough are great socks and they are Made in The USA!
    Yep. I bought a pair 2 weeks ago due to this website.

I now have 3 pair.
    -Jason

I just bought 3 pairs of Smartwool from REI last night. Then I saw this and started reading a lot more about Darn Tough....I ordered 3 pairs of DT and will be making a stop at REI to return my purchase from last night!

Thanks again WB!

Great gear. Had to get a couple of extra pairs. Thanks.

Images

Thanks for the link. Ordered several pair of Injinji socks at excellent prices.

Been wearing Darn Tough for a LONG time, but over the last year I have worn out 4-pr at the "heal"?????????? Returned 2-pr and got free-replacements, but will not go that route again..

Same shoes/boots, no weight-gain, really puzzled!

Will probably look for a replacement brand, as "DT" socks are NOT cheap!
    Cherokee Bill ..... previously known as "billyboy"

Question

The DT socks that want do not have any wol in them... should I bring these socks (in addition to wool socks???)

Got my socks today. I've never owned Darn Tough before. Man are these babies nice. I have been a Wigwam and Smartwool guy. (up till now) I may turn into a convert. Really nice product. Haven't field tested them yet (in 2 weeks they're gonna get a 6 dayer) but if they are as good as everbody says I'm gonna be a happy hiker. They feel good just sitting around with them on.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

My darn tough socks are taking a darn long time to arrive
    You live in FL, I live in NC, they're coming from VT, and you got yours before me? What's up with that??

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    My darn tough socks are taking a darn long time to arrive
    You live in FL, I live in NC, they're coming from VT, and you got yours before me? What's up with that??
    Right now everbody wants to come to FL, even socks.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Right now everbody wants to come to FL, even socks.
    I just hope the factory didn't shut down because ole Rory No Morey found out about their ironclad lifetime replacement gurantee

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    I just hope the factory didn't shut down because ole Rory No Morey found out about their ironclad lifetime replacement gurantee
    Hey gotta tell you. I've got this pair of crocs that one shoe has broken rivets that I have fastened the heel strap back on with wire ties. I googled (not oogled) replacement rivets. It led me to the croc website and ebay. Couldn't find none on crocs site so went to ebay. Little pricey if you ask me. Went back to crocs and emailed customer service asking could I buy rivets. Sent me a response that they don't sell them, asked for details as to problem, size, model,color and my shipping info, email etc. Told them I wanted replacement rivets to fix shoes. Took a couple of pics and sent email. 2 days ago here come a brand new pair. It took about 4 days. They sent a survey asking about service and I told them I was very impressed and was on a website that I would share my experience with them. So there it is - very good customer service with crocs.

Thanks for the info! Just ordered 3 pairs. Love me some DT's
    “It is when we notice the dirt that God is most present in us; it is the very sign of His presence.” -C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Awesome! They even ship to Canada and have pretty girl socks.
    Ha ha.. I picked up a few also! The colours will help my guy from mistakenly from grabbing the wrong socks. We wear the same size hiking socks.

Campmor has them on sale, ordered 4 pair this morning.

I just found a link to this post from another post. Ordered two pairs and the discount code still works.
    Pain is a by-product of a good time.

PCT 2013, most of AT 2011, rest of AT 2014

Also ordered two pairs with the discount code and free shipping. Thanks for the original post, and to whomever revived this thread today. Stock seems like it's getting low for the time being.
    "Hahk your own hahk." - Ron Haven

"The world is a book, of which those who do not travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

http://www.scrubhiker.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++