WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copycat Crocs

Default Accounting firm: Crocs’ viability in ‘doubt’

By Alicia Wallace
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NIWOT, Colo. — The independent accounting firm of Crocs Inc. has “substantial doubt” about the future viability of the Niwot-based shoe company that experienced revenue decreases and a $185 million net loss in 2008....

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009...ability-doubt/

Quote Originally Posted by Hog On Ice View Post
    Crocs are better than Tevas IMO - somewhat lighter and your toes are better protected when crossing rocky streams or stumbling around at night to water the bushes
    The big problem with Crocks is that they are slippery when wet and it's easy to slide out of them in a stream. I have been wearing Crocks around water since they first hit the market.

Speedo makes a version with a grippy rubber sole and they stay on your feet when you need them most. The Speedo is as light and has better drainage in the sole so your feet stay drier when on land.

I wish I new the model, I got mine for less $ than the Crocks as they were on closeout at a local sporting goods store.
    "If we had to pay to walk... we'd all be crazy about it."
    --Edward Payson Weston

Quote Originally Posted by trippclark View Post
    Well, I guess Croc's are starting to creep into the mainstream (for better or worse). This week my wife drug me to the mall (a place I try to avoid). Dillard's department store is carrying Croc's for $30. This was a big surprise. An even bigger surprise was that Payless Shoes carried a copycat version of Croc's that they were selling for $14.95. Maybe this copycat shoe will drive the price down on Croc's which, in my opinion, are way overpriced.

Tripp

Got my wannabee crocs (Dogs) at CVS for $5 bucks on clearance. Don't think they sell them anymore though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++