WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Journal Entries
    Images

Default Crotch Roch, Athelete's Foot, Yeast Infection? Good solution...

Yeast infection can happen anywhere to anybody. I have seen multiple people carry Tinactin and other products and I have tried it too. Recently I came across Lamisil and clearly this product heals a lot faster, and in fewer applications. The other alternative is pure Iodine (surgical quality)but that is harder to work with and stains everything.

So if you are suffering and get into a situation where nothing seems to work... most likely its yeast. Lamisil has many benefits.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Holy moly is this what you think about in your spare time? Seriously though I used it for Versicolor, which thre physicians claimed there is no cure for, and it was gone in three days. That was ten years ago and it has never recurred. Powerful stuff.

Is a crotch "roch" the same as a cock "roach"? I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by slow mind View Post
    Is a crotch "roch" the same as a cock "roach"? I hope not.
    YES! they live in your underware and I have been told they are the "Hissing" variety, and its a cousin to the crotch Weevil. Nasty little buggers
    "Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, smoldering and totally worn out, shouting...Holy S*#t...what a ride"

Don't wash your socks with your underwear.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by BFI View Post
    YES! they live in your underware and I have been told they are the "Hissing" variety, and its a cousin to the crotch Weevil. Nasty little buggers
    Those must be cousins to crotch cricketts.

Lotrimin Ultra has been my goto. Way better than tinactin

Images

Plain yogurt (live culture) works great. Paint the affected area & let dry. For ladies utilize the french technique.

Quote Originally Posted by pelenaka View Post
    Plain yogurt (live culture) works great. Paint the affected area & let dry. For ladies utilize the french technique.
    Are you kidding me, I thought you just ate the stuff, never any mention of finger painting have I heard...hmmmm, when in Rome

I carry a tube of walgreens generic lamisil in my drug kit. WOO is right the stuff works. Something else that works is baking soda. If I'm sweating and not taking baths I rinse my sweaty areas at night with a little water and baking soda to ward of the hiker funk.
    KK4VKZ -SOTA-SUMMITS ON THE AIR-
    SUPPORT LNT

Quote Originally Posted by BFI View Post
    Anything hisses in my underwear,Im getting a spork,lighting a brush fire, and stabbin what ever crawls out.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Are you kidding me, I thought you just ate the stuff, never any mention of finger painting have I heard...hmmmm, when in Rome
    No joke, just thought I'd put it out there in case that's all a hiker might find when they hit town. It has to be live culture yogurt. Sunlight also helps but that might fall under right time right place opportunity. Baking soda as moytoy wrote is a great alternative.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbear View Post
    Anything hisses in my underwear,Im getting a spork,lighting a brush fire, and stabbin what ever crawls out.
    Now I went and peed my pants...

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by RedBeerd View Post
    Lotrimin Ultra has been my goto. Way better than tinactin
    I almost mis-read that .... Lotrimin Ultra has been my ghetto..... well I just put on my glasses (recent requirement).... I apologize for this... I wasn't thinkin.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Journal Entries
    Images

Wait how does raw yogurt ( Sour milk with bacteria ) cure yeast? Inquiring minds.... going on?

Woo

No joke, just thought I'd put it out there in case that's all a hiker might find when they hit town. It has to be live culture yogurt. Sunlight also helps but that might fall under right time right place opportunity. Baking soda as moytoy wrote is a great alternative.
    Nothing like a good ol' home remedy....perfect!

I have tears rollin down my face, I'm laughing so hard.

Tea Tree Oil is easy to carry and very helpful and has lots of applications, incl yeast infections of any kind. Good for athlete's foot, cuts, etc.
    Sunny aka Sunrise ga-me 02 aka Cody Zamora
    Have a bright and
    Sunny Day!

Journal Entries
    Images

MM Tea Tree oil's is turning out to be a internet myth of holistic variety... do you have something to back it up?

Woo

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Wait how does raw yogurt ( Sour milk with bacteria ) cure yeast? Inquiring minds.... going on?
    https://www.msu.edu/user/eisthen/yeast//diy.html

but I would try lamisil topically first!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++