WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by SevenPines View Post
    those people have no respect for themselves or others im planning on contacting facebook with a cease and desist on this website. this stuff isnt funny--its dangerous! by publishing romanticized lawlessness in the woods, this will just make for more crime on the AT.

yet another reason for drug sniffing dogs at every major trailhead...line up, take off the packs, let fido signal and put 'em all in the paddy wagon...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

also, there needs to be better security at 'the place'. some guy said he smoked hash there (twice) i dont even know what hash is, but it sounds dangerous and ilegal. so obviously there is terrible security and they need to do better 'the place' is a church-sponsored thing, and the fact that someone would desecrate gods house with the satan's cabbage makes me want to be a damascus cop, have no value of life, and bully/bust/shakedown every crooked hiker that comes into that town so help me god. drug sniffing dogs will cleanse the AT of all crime

there has got to be a way to keep people from brining drugs onto our long distance trails and it starts with police at every trailhead

also, the website is genius and its comforting knowing that it will make many, many people upset.
    "The Place" currently has a live-in volunteer caretaker that will be there til the end of june

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    re: stepping in dog crap

It happened once or twice growing up...while barefoot! :O Ewwww!!!!
    I was camped at Wildcat Falls on Slickrock Creek recently and went hiking barefoot around camp and stepped in fresh unburied human stool which squished thru my toes and it wasn't one of my old turtleheads either. I panicked and ran down to the creek for a complete scrub down.

those people have no respect for themselves or others im planning on contacting facebook with a cease and desist on this website. this stuff isnt funny--its dangerous! by publishing romanticized lawlessness in the woods, this will just make for more crime on the AT.

yet another reason for drug sniffing dogs at every major trailhead...line up, take off the packs, let fido signal and put 'em all in the paddy wagon...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

also, there needs to be better security at 'the place'. some guy said he smoked hash there (twice) i dont even know what hash is, but it sounds dangerous and ilegal. so obviously there is terrible security and they need to do better 'the place' is a church-sponsored thing, and the fact that someone would desecrate gods house with the satan's cabbage makes me want to be a damascus cop, have no value of life, and bully/bust/shakedown every crooked hiker that comes into that town so help me god. drug sniffing dogs will cleanse the AT of all crime

there has got to be a way to keep people from brining drugs onto our long distance trails and it starts with police at every trailhead

also, the website is genius and its comforting knowing that it will make many, many people upset.
    I've been accused of Trolling now and again but this is an excellent Troll. Satan's Cabbage!

Quote Originally Posted by Tipi Walter View Post
    I was camped at Wildcat Falls on Slickrock Creek recently and went hiking barefoot around camp and stepped in fresh unburied human stool which squished thru my toes and it wasn't one of my old turtleheads either. I panicked and ran down to the creek for a complete scrub down.

I've been accused of Trolling now and again but this is an excellent Troll. Satan's Cabbage!
    Tipi - I have a confession to make! It was mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    Tipi - I have a confession to make! It was mine.
    It DID have that nutty aftertaste so common with your stool.

Images

Man, I was afraid the Troll was going to move this OUT of the Humor forum soon................

It DID have that nutty aftertaste so common with your stool.
    That is seriously messed up gross even for you!

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    Man, I was afraid the Troll was going to move this OUT of the Humor forum soon................
    7shrubbs is a rookie troll at best!

I thank thee sir

its a great website but even i am shocked at some of the confessions

it will be humorous to see how the confessions unravel over time...touche MAGS, and I love the trail show too--KEEP THE GENIUS COMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    i got mentioned for throwin' some drunk azz outa town
    yeah you did

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    I just saw that.... Ha ha!! This is a good FB page... love it!

1 sock you need to join FB... fo show... I'll be your friend, if you do!
    I just may, been avoiding it for a long time, iffin I do, I'll surely shoot ya a friend request mama

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

I'm a bit embarrassed for the hiking community. Too many of these posts are some version of "I acted like a jerk, stole stuff and burned the locals"

So far this is my favorite post on the site:

If I met anyone on the PCT who was complete *******, I quickly learned it was safe to assume he hiked the AT last year.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    First you say you don't know what it is, then call it Satan's cabbage! Are you insane?
    The Amish call it "Green Corn"

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    My friends, I have a confession to make.

My name is coach Lou and I have a problemAttachment 20786, yes rope. This is rope i take on Dayhikes. Please don't ask me to show you my rope that is in my Weekend pack. I can only buy shoes with laces. I tarp because they need to be strung up. Both of my spouses can tie Bowlines and Truckers hitches......I ...I can't help myself. I tie flies and have spool after spool of thread. This is just the tip of the iceberg........I can sew!.............. I'm sorry... I can not continue right now, but, thank you for letting me share that with you folks. Coach
    I save the cotton from pill bottles and one day I hope to crochet a building cozy.....like this one...building cozy 011.jpgbuilding cozy 010.jpgIt's all I've ever wanted.

Oh please don't shut it down, there's so little I have to look forward to anymore, it's good to know there someone out there more whacked that I, but not by much.
    Last edited by rocketsocks; 03-29-2013 at 16:48.

Satan's cabbage- that is awesome and I will input that phrase every chance I get this week.

Quote Originally Posted by capehiker View Post
    Satan's cabbage- that is awesome and I will input that phrase every chance I get this week.
    best watch it, you'll overdose and die! it's the pied piper of decadence; leading you down the wayward path to death and destruction..!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by One Sock View Post

I save the cotton from pill bottles and one day I hope to crochet a building cozy.....like this one...building cozy 011.jpgbuilding cozy 010.jpgIt's all I've ever wanted.

Oh please don't shut it down, there's so little I have to look forward to anymore, it's good to know there someone out there more whacked that I, but not by much.
    You poor man.......see a doctor before it's too late.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    i got mentioned for throwin' some drunk azz outa town
    Looks like you just keep getting mentioned.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Enjoy folks but keep it over there. You might enjoy Topix as well.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++