WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hikerboys first day back at work!

Here are some photos of what I was doing today in celebration of Hikerboys first day back at work. I went on two day hikes in the White mountains. The first was a Franconia Ridge loop with Lincoln and Lafayette. I got done early and decided to go to Chororua and hike from the route 112 trailhead. These photos are being submitted mostly to make HB mad. If you have any pictures from a Hike completed on May, 13 then add yours also. P1010041_Small.jpgP1010043_Small.jpgP1010052_Small.jpgP1010054_Small.jpgP1010056_Small.jpgP1010060_Small.jpgP1010063_Small.jpgP1010065_Small.jpgP1010072_Small.jpgP1010075_Small.jpgP1010082_Small.jpgP1010087_Small.jpgP1010092_Small.jpgP1010093_Small.jpgP1010094_Small.jpgP1010097_Small.jpgP1010099_Small.jpgP1010103_Small.jpg

Im convinced my picture was of you after seeing your Lafayette summit pictures

Images

my first day back was eventful. i had to wait about 3 hrs for all my passwords to get reset , finally saw my first customer around 3pm, sold him an equinox, coming out of a rav-4.
    one down, 59 more to go by 8/15 if i want to complete my thru hike this year.its not going to be easy. the store had originally been scheduled to be shut down next year, and we currently have no on-premises service department.gm has given us a new license, so its my job now to build a new sales team and get the place rocking again.many of our old cusomers have gone elsewhere because of the service inconvenience, and it will be 6 months before we have service fully operational here again, but st least ive got good news for prospective customers.
    in the meantime, if you're gonna post pics, make them all from franconia ridge. i dont mind a little(lot) awesome ridgeline on my desktop!!

shorts or pants?or crotch high gaiters?

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    my first day back was eventful. i had to wait about 3 hrs for all my passwords to get reset , finally saw my first customer around 3pm, sold him an equinox, coming out of a rav-4.
    one down, 59 more to go by 8/15 if i want to complete my thru hike this year.its not going to be easy. the store had originally been scheduled to be shut down next year, and we currently have no on-premises service department.gm has given us a new license, so its my job now to build a new sales team and get the place rocking again.many of our old cusomers have gone elsewhere because of the service inconvenience, and it will be 6 months before we have service fully operational here again, but st least ive got good news for prospective customers.
    in the meantime, if you're gonna post pics, make them all from franconia ridge. i dont mind a little(lot) awesome ridgeline on my desktop!!

Sounds like an awesome day HB!! Challenges are what you are all about, you'll do well!

Rasty, those pics are just beautiful!! Wow, just wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57:1472021

Crotch gaiters

Images

Nice pics Rasty!
    HB your time at work will be so short you should start counting down now.

Nice pics. I especially like #16.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    Crotch gaiters
    Is that like crabs but much worse?
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Images

2012-09-09 13.57.38.jpg From about the same spot Rasty took one of his. One of my faves of 2012.
    The more miles, the merrier!

NH4K: 21/48; N.E.4K: 25/67; NEHH: 28/100; Northeast 4K: 27/115; AT: 124/2191

Nice pics, Rasty.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

holy bleep the only level surface was the surface of the lake. I cant wait to see it.

Many cool mountains around, but the Whites will always be my first and best love.

WOW; those pics ROCK! Thought the passing hiker you snapped in #9 was pretty handsome as well.
    Trillium

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Trillium View Post
    WOW; those pics ROCK! Thought the passing hiker you snapped in #9 was pretty handsome as well.
    huh?
    he has no chin

huh?
    he has no chin
    that means no scratchy facial hair.
    Trillium

Journal Entries

Default Hikerboys first day back at work!

Hey man! Hope you get everything squared away At the dealership so you can get back out here and finish all those smilometers!!

Journal Entries

This is Guru by the way

Surely there was a safety meeting in there somewhere, I mean first day and all...gotta work safe!

Nice pics Rasty, I'd like to eat lunch on #16

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ParkRat09 View Post
    Hey man! Hope you get everything squared away At the dealership so you can get back out here and finish all those smilometers!!
    hey guru!!
    im hoping to sobo mid august see how far my money will take me.its less than 1700 miles,but in metric the distance is staggering!!
    let me know when you're getting close to the ny area.the trails only an hour from my house i can make sure you guys stay safe as you pass through.
    see you down the trail

hey guru!!
    im hoping to sobo mid august see how far my money will take me.its less than 1700 miles,but in metric the distance is staggering!!
    let me know when you're getting close to the ny area.the trails only an hour from my house i can make sure you guys stay safe as you pass through.
    see you down the trail
    Sounds like a good opportunity for you to settle the question once and for all "Can you hike the trail on $1000"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++