WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher & Snacktime View Post
    She should be ok RS....yesterday she said they ruled out the dangerous stuff, and that a chronic vertigo was likely the cause. If this is the case, these kind of episodes are not unlikely until she gets settled on management meds. My sister has the same issue, and while it was scary for a while, it wasn't actually threatening. This is my hope for HM at least....if you have to have a medical issue, make it a manageable one.

DH...yes, please tell her she has all our hopes. We miss her already.
    She is back home. Feeling some better. It is vertigo. They said it should pass in about three weeks I believe.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    She is back home. Feeling some better. It is vertigo. They said it should pass in about three weeks I believe.
    Good to hear.
    Merry 2012 AT blog
    "Not all those who wander are lost."

Hey Mom...tried to send you some flowers in a PM but couldn't do an attachment, thought you could use them, hope it goes well for you...blessings.

Picture 437.jpg

Registered User Teacher & Snacktime's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post

This fall we'll be hiking in order to see HM...so even if it's not fun, we'll have a blast!
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it."

Thank you guys for all the love and prayers. Drybones, I love the pic! Thanks to ATmilkman, rocketsocks, S'more Grits, Meriadoc,Teacher&Snacktime and Deer Hunter for all ur posts. ( I hope I didn't miss anyone) Thanks for the the PM's as well. Thanks Hikerboy57 and Coach Lou!! Love you all soo much!

I've been diagnosed with Vertigo. Not sure what causes it exactly. I just have to let it run it's course. With the meds, it makes life bearable.

I just keep thinking about that missing hiker... I'm so worried. If it turns out that it was it was foul play, I will be sooo upset. That dude with the white bandana w/red circle is creeping everyone out on the trail. There's another dude that likes to shoot his gun off apparently. We can't let these guys steal our joy. We have to get out there and enjoy ourselves on the trail & we will continue to do so. We also need to be protected from these creeps. We need to find the balance. God help them find inchworm safe and sound. See y'all around. THanks again for all the well wishes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
    Hey Mom...tried to send you some flowers in a PM but couldn't do an attachment, thought you could use them, hope it goes well for you...blessings.

Picture 437.jpg
    Beautiful picture! Wish I was there!

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    Thank you guys for all the love and prayers. Drybones, I love the pic! Thanks to ATmilkman, rocketsocks, S'more Grits, Meriadoc,Teacher&Snacktime and Deer Hunter for all ur posts. ( I hope I didn't miss anyone) Thanks for the the PM's as well. Thanks Hikerboy57 and Coach Lou!! Love you all soo much!

I've been diagnosed with Vertigo. Not sure what causes it exactly. I just have to let it run it's course. With the meds, it makes life bearable.

I just keep thinking about that missing hiker... I'm so worried. If it turns out that it was it was foul play, I will be sooo upset. That dude with the white bandana w/red circle is creeping everyone out on the trail. There's another dude that likes to shoot his gun off apparently. We can't let these guys steal our joy. We have to get out there and enjoy ourselves on the trail & we will continue to do so. We also need to be protected from these creeps. We need to find the balance. God help them find inchworm safe and sound. See y'all around. THanks again for all the well wishes!!
    Welcome back!

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher & Snacktime View Post
    Yesterday I say this on a Ben & Jerry's bumper sticker, and found myself nonplussed...
    You're the first person I ever saw use the word "nonplussed" correctly.
    Lemni Skate away

The trail will save my life

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
++ New Posts ++