WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Bfitz,

Eating food, drink, even a stay over night real is not going to drain them that much especially if you consider where they came up with the resources to pay for it all. It may seem harmless enough but not everyone is as strong minded as you. Sadly some do get caught up in their brainwashing. Giving up everything including friends or sometimes family. If it is someone you care about that gets caught up in their brainwashing, I think you might see why some of us feel very strongly that hikers (and everyone else) should stay far away from them.

Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf - 23000
    Bfitz,

Eating food, drink, even a stay over night real is not going to drain them that much especially if you consider where they came up with the resources to pay for it all. It may seem harmless enough but not everyone is as strong minded as you. Sadly some do get caught up in their brainwashing. Giving up everything including friends or sometimes family. If it is someone you care about that gets caught up in their brainwashing, I think you might see why some of us feel very strongly that hikers (and everyone else) should stay far away from them.

Wolf
    Yeah, I encountered them in 2003, they were preparing the hostel but hadn't opened it yet. I was going to stay, when they invited me, but wanted to do some carousing in town, and the set up kind of spooked me (they wanted to take the females in our group to another location and were weird about it... When I realized who they were I was glad...I've encountered them before recruiting in grateful dead parking lots and such. I was kidding a little bit...they're obviously a wacko cult, and everyone should view them as such. But if I was hiking, and I needed or really wanted a free place to stay...do they feed you for free too...?

Images

maybe i will stay there this year when i pass thru rutland,i am the highest ranking cleric in the tetragrammaton,there is no way they can brainwash me lol neo

Quote Originally Posted by neo
    maybe i will stay there this year when i pass thru rutland,i am the highest ranking cleric in the tetragrammaton,there is no way they can brainwash me lol neo
    Just make sure you're taking your prozium...

Over 4,500 miles hiked on the A.T.

Quote Originally Posted by ridgewalker777
    In considering the "Twelve Tribes" and whether a visit at their Rutland hostel may be good, reflect on the generosity and good will given over and over again by them to strangers. In judging, consider that while it may be possible, it is unlikely that hospitality of their level will be shown to you in frosty New England, let alone in Rutland. If you like your American culture-- plastic, consumer-oriented and directed by a big $$$--what they are doing will probably be a threat to your values. I wish there were more houses of hospitality and old fashioned values along the Appalachian Trail and throughout America. I say let brotherly love continue and pray and hope for healthy change in this hospitable group if you find their beliefs contrary to your standards. Live and let live.

Ridgewalker,
    Please go move in with them for a while and report how you feel in about 3 months of living there. There is a lot that goes on you don't see unless you stay a while.

Best of luck.

Default Twelve Tribes - The cult from hell

It seems clear that the Twelve Tribes embody traits that could only be called _SATANIC_. They throw up a flurry of arguments to prove their validity whilst breeding the very same pharisee mentality that put Christ on the cross. And they do this unrepentant, devoid of any honest introspection or self-reflection.

Many who once lived in this HELL-cult can confirm that the Twelve Tribes are without fault and blameless...IN THEIR OWN EYES! Even after horrible facts are made public, broadcast to the world, they will only make a feeble public apology. While inside they will be "witch-hunting" and crucifying anyone who even suggests there may be a problem.

Does this sound like a Holy life? A life inspired by God? It depends on which "God" your talking about.
    The Tribes serve the God of the mind. A God of reasoning and elaborate theologies. A God that cares more about HOW they look than how they actually are. A God that can overlook abuse and mistreatment in order to have a "nice" cafe. Yes, a God that doesnt care about the human cost to have HIS kingdom built.

Who prospers in this HELL-cult? Definitely not the HUMBLE! Definitely not the WEAK! They are trampled and trashed, worked to exhaustion and then treated with contempt! While the ELITE enjoy "special" favors reserved only for them! Does this sound like the first church in the book of Acts? Or more like one of the churches in REVELATIONS!!!

Yes, the facts are obvious to those who have eyes to see.
    A cult from Hell.

Section Hiker 500 miles smokymtnsteve's Avatar
    Images

all religions are cults,,,

and they would be from Hell if such a palce actually exsisted
    "I'd rather kill a man than a snake. Not because I love snakes or hate men. It is a question, rather, of proportion." Edward Abbey

Images

Quote Originally Posted by smokymtnsteve
    all religions are cults,,,

and they would be from Hell if such a palce actually exsisted
    Steve, you are the Wise One of the North!

RainMan

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

Go to www.hipforums.com and click on the Communal Living forum. I've read some horror stories on there as well.

They have a commune near Yogi's old place in Upstate NY. They would allways wave to us and smile whenever we drove by. Yogi had several of their pamphlets and had thought of paying them a visit and maybe even worshipping with them. I thank the Lord that he never did!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Man
    Steve, you are the Wise One of the North!

RainMan
    Boy, I don't get that one...
    Just hike.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker
    Boy, I don't get that one...
    itz b cause U iz a CULT MEMBER yoreself thar , Frank

I LUVZ u any way...

but U CULT MEMBERS is all brainwashed and blieve in stuff dat ain't real...you blieve inn make up stuff.

u C thar ain't no place called HELL..

cept for HALE county TX which has as itz county seat "THE CENTER OF HALE"
    "I'd rather kill a man than a snake. Not because I love snakes or hate men. It is a question, rather, of proportion." Edward Abbey

Images

Quote Originally Posted by smokymtnsteve
    itz b cause U iz a CULT MEMBER yoreself thar , Frank
    Nah, the group talked about here, now that's a cult!
    I LUVZ u any way...
    Same to ya, ya old buzzard.
    but U CULT MEMBERS is all brainwashed and blieve in stuff dat ain't real...you blieve inn make up stuff.
    Do you have any proof for that, or is it, uh, faith?
    u C thar ain't no place called HELL..
    Again, where's yer info from? Old Ed?

I pray for you. I hope and pray that you stay healthy for a long time. I really hope and pray that the scales fall off of your eyes one day. You'd be a heck of a prize, there, buddy-boy. The old Devil would be really angry at that loss, and that's no joke!
    Just hike.

Images

have U ever seen the devil

with his ole iron shovel

when he's a sracthing up the gravel

at the ole cross roads?

have ye ever seen the devil

with his pitchfork and ladle

and his ole iron shovel

and his ole gourdhead????

Images

Default looks liek ur a CULT MEMEBER Frank

Main Entry: cult
    Pronunciation: 'k&lt
    Function: noun
    Usage: often attributive
    Etymology: French & Latin; French culte, from Latin cultus care, adoration, from colere to cultivate -- more at WHEEL
    1 : formal religious veneration : WORSHIP
    2 : a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents
    3 : a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents
    4 : a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator <health cults>
    5 a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad b : a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion

youse qual-e-fies on ### 1,2,and 5

this is a cult www.godhates****.com not made up or exagerated

Images

ALL religions is cults

Default Twelve Tribes - Definitely a homophobic women hating cult

The Food Co-op and The Hate Group
    Art voice Magazine
    October 20, 2005
    Michael Niman

It seems wholesome enough, looking at the loaves of fresh locally baked organic whole grain bread lined up at the Lexington Food Co-op - each one bearing the homey label of Hamburg’s Common Ground Bakery. An actual visit to the bakery reinforces this bucolic image. There you’ll find a small shop with smiling friendly bakers and the lofting aroma of fresh bread. What’s not readily apparent is that shoppers on four continents are simultaneously walking into Common Ground Bakeries and experiencing the same illusion of a small independent community bake shop. In actuality, however, what they’re walking into is the local franchise of a growing multinational organization. The twelve Tribes, dedicated to spreading a reactionary racist, anti-Semitic, sexist homophobic ideology.
    The press started paying attention to Twelve Tribes around five years ago when their Common Ground bakeries entered into concert/events catering business, showing up at music festivals in Europe and Australia as well as stateside venues such as Buffalo’s Elmwood Festival of the Arts (where they were subsequently banned). Along with their tasty snacks and sandwiches, came leaflets, booklets and a recruiting spiel.
    Racism
    At Britain’s Glastonbury Festival in 2000, they caught the attention of the Guardian after disseminating pamphlets describing Jews as a "cursed" people, and magazines arguing in favor of racial segregation. A year later at Australia’s Woodford Festival, Australia’s Courier Mail cited the group’s reclusive leader, Elbert Eugene Spriggs, as claiming "It is horrible that someone would rise up to abolish slavery - what a wonderful opportunity that blacks could be brought over here [the U.S.] as slaves." The Boston Herald reports that the group teaches their home schooled children a doctrine of white racial superiority. They go on to cite Spriggs, who argues that submission to whites "is the only provision by which [blacks] will be saved," and that the civil rights movement brought "disorder to the established social order." Spriggs defends slavery as the natural order, explaining that "if the slaves were mistreated it was the fault of the slaves." The antebellum south, he argues, maintained a proper social order - where black slaves "had respect for people. They got along well because they were submissive."
    The Twelve Tribes follow up Spriggs’ quotes by advocating for racial segregation both in their publications and on their website. In a piece entitled "Multicultural Madness," for example, they tell the story of a "rich young yuppie" living in an integrated neighborhood. "From one side of his house," they write, "comes the throbbing bass of his neighbor’s stereo as they gather out back for some reggae." On the other side, the mud people are "laughing raucously over the grating syncopation of something called rap" [italics in original]. The piece goes on to explain, "Let’s face it. It is just not reasonable to expect people to live contentedly alongside of others who are culturally and racially different. This is unnatural." People, they explain, have an instinctive desire to live with those of like mind, to congregate in neighborhoods with those of the same race and ethnic origin." This, they claim, is because we have a "natural loathing of perverse and immoral people."
    The group, however, still purported not to be racist, arguing that segregation is part of God’s natural order, in essence blasphemously passing the racist ball to God. They’re not racist, you see, they just worship a racist god. Whenever communities question Twelve Tribes businesses about racism, the group parades John Stringer, an African American, to personally counter the charges. Stringer, who they shuffle from city to city and pimp on their website, argues that "our race is becoming increasingly known for its self-destructive behavior." According to Stringer, blacks are responsible for their history of subjection. "The only way to save our race," he explains, "is that we would submit to reason and responsibility, just as all the other minorities who are thriving." This simplistic and ahistorical rationale fits right in with the enlightened racism often espoused in liberal circles, while obfuscating persistent institutional racism and supporting racist stereotypes. This is obvious to people who actually listen to Stringer, instead of just looking at him. In actuality, Stringer needed to submit to more than "reason" and "responsibility." The Boston Herald again cites Twelve Tribes leader Elbert Spriggs, who explains that blacks "must submit to [the twelve tribes] with the attitude to be a servant."
    Anti-Semitism
    Twelve Tribes members, sort of like wiggers, dismiss charges of racism, explaining that they can’t possibly be racist since they sing black spiritual songs in their homes. Likewise, the group claims that charges of anti-Semitism are also false, because they sing Israeli folk songs, give themselves Hebrew names, and have a purported Jewish person traveling the country saying so. Their Jew, Shalom Israel, as it turns out, isn’t Jewish.
    All Jews, they argue, are born "cursed." According to the group, Jews are responsible for the death of Jesus and hence "called down the guilt of his murder on themselves and their children." They argue away the fact that today’s Christianity and Islam both descend from the Judaism of Christ’s time, explaining that the curse of the Jews is cancelled by renouncing one’s Jewishness. "For Jews who follow our master, however," they write, "these curses are removed." This, they argue, is why they aren’t anti-Semitic- because they will help any Jew who is willing to renounce their culture, history and beliefs. If the Jew ceases to be a Jew, they are welcome among the Twelve Tribes. Likewise, African-Americans willing to blame themselves for their own historic oppression are also welcome among the Twelve Tribes.
    Misogyny
    While individual blacks and Jews can earn the right to work wage-free in a Common Ground bakeries by renouncing their people and struggles, women have no such option. They will always be women, who, according to the Twelve Tribes, were created solely "to be a friend and a helper for man." Sort of like a dog. They explain that women have two basic purposes: "to be a wife and a mother." As a mother, a woman is supposed to raise her children as directed "according to her husband’s heart." Any additional alternative life goals, or failure to "submit" to a husbands "loving" demands, goes against "God’s proper order."
    They lament that, "Sadly enough today though, many women strive to be something ‘better.’ " "Woman, " they explain, "is not meant to rule over man." Hence, according to the group’s website, "they strive to be what they are not. They want careers, or money, or whatever they think will give them identity and fulfillment..." A true woman, however, they argue, "doesn’t need to become ‘greater’ than she was created to be." Interestingly enough, one of the things it seems the Twelve Tribes believe that women were created to do, is bake bread for long hours without receiving a paycheck. This natural order seems to have bestowed upon the Twelve Tribes a competitive advantage over other organic whole grain bakeries who still have to dole out Caesar’s image to their heathen workforces.
    Child Abuse
    The Twelve Tribes has come under repeated fire for child labor violations in many of their factories and businesses. In one celebrated case, their Common Sense Natural Soap and Body Care division lost a lucrative contract manufacturing Estee Lauder’s Origins line after Estee Lauder found children working in their factory. The Twelve Tribes call the charges "false," unfounded and slanderous," claiming the 14 year old boys were simply helping their fathers at work. In similar incidents, the New York Department of Labor busted the group for using child labor in a Paleville candle factory and the Sundance mail order catalog cancelled a contract with the group’s Common Sense Furniture division after the Coxsackie, New York furniture factory became the subject of a child labor controversy.
    The Twelve Tribes claim that it is beneficial for children to help their parents work instead of, they explain, "wasting their free time on empty amusements and dissipation, which leads only to bad behavior." The group seems obsessed with "bad behavior," writing off entire "countries like Scandinavia" [sic] as plagued with the malady. Their response to bad behavior on the part of their children, however they define it, is for the adults to indulge themselves in bad behavior of their own, whipping kids with a reed-tipped device they call "the rod." On their own website they explain that "To discipline your children is tantamount to loving them...it shows the child they are loved and cared about."
    Children who have escaped from Twelve Tribes compounds, along with adult ex-members, talk of abuse, not love. Noah Jones, for example, left the group’s flagship compound in Island Pond Vermont at the age of 22. In an interview with Burlington’s ABC TV affiliate (WVNY), Jones claimed "They spanked me from my feet to my neck, all the way. I was black and blue, basically head to toe." He recalls being beaten with the rod and locked in basements as a child and later, when he got older, he says he was beaten with a two-by-four.
    Jones was ushered to freedom by a sort of underground railroad that, according to WVNY, has "helped dozens of teenagers and children" to escape Twelve Tribes abuse. One of the ‘conductors,’ speaking to WVNY, explained "The anger of these kids coming out is amazing. They’ve been hit by so many people that they can’t even count..."
    Zeb Wiseman, another escapee, told the Boston Herald that his mother received no medical care when she was sick with cancer. When she subsequently died, they told him his mother’s death was an example of how God punishes sinners. Wiseman claims that he was then shuffled between twelve tribes communities and beaten daily from the time he was five until he was fifteen. Among his sins, according to Wiseman, was listening to "outside music." He also claims that his schooling stopped when he was 13 and that he began working when he was ten years old. As a rule, Twelve Tribes children do not receive high school diplomas, and they are forbidden to apply for GED degrees or to attend college. This lack of education hinders escapees in their search for work. Essentially, the organization is breeding its own free labor force.
    Acquiescence
    The Guardian quotes a 24 year old Jewish woman attending the Glastonbury Music Festival as being "shocked on two counts." "First," she explained, she was shocked "that they [Common Ground] were there at all, and secondly, that no one else seemed to care." It’s this apathy- this gross willingness to silently acquiesce to the presence of a hate group, that is truly appalling. But it’s also enlightening.
    Then Twelve Tribes is building its empire by feeding on the resources of some of the world’s most progressive communities, specifically because they are also apathetic and self-indulgent enough to support even those organizations who are ideologically opposed to their very presence. Hence, we see the Twelve Tribes prospering, for example, with a restaurant on Ithaca, New York’s signature Commons, despite that city’s history for progressive politics. And we see them opening up on the fringes of alternative and activist communities across New England - often finding a distribution network for their products among food co-ops and hip health food stores. Here in Buffalo, the newly expanded Lexington Food Co-op is the Twelve Tribes largest independent bread retailer, with Common Ground bread dominating their shelves.
    The aforementioned concertgoer explained to The Guardian that "People forget there is no such thing as a benign racist, no matter how tasty his vegetarian couscous." This is the problem. The bread is good. And the Common Ground people seem friendly enough. Peace Studies scholar and anthropologist Robert Knox Dentan writes: "The impoverishment and polarization of US politics means that we expect our enemies to be all-evil, but they’re not." Dentan goes on to explain that "Heinrich Himmler famously loved dogs and children. There’s a chilling photo of him hugging a little Jewish boy as the kid was waiting for the train to Auschwitz. The Twelve Tribes, Dentan surmises, "would be nice to that little boy too, as long as he converted to their brand of Christianity. They’re not, most of them, mean people." According to Dentan, "fascism isn’t going to come to the US in the form of goose stepping Storm troopers (SWAT teams aside). It’s certainly going to depend on the help of extreme religious groups like the Tribes.
    The Co-op’s Response to Hate
    The analogy is frightening. Three weeks after I shared with the Lexington Co-op management and board the data which I subsequently used in this article, I received an official response signed by their store manager and a member of their board. It started out reading, "The Co-op takes it very seriously that one of our primary, longstanding local producers is being labeled a "hate group." On the next line, however, they write "We have never found Common Ground or its members to be anything but friendly to our customers and staff." No doubt this is true.. But by all accounts Osama bin Laden is also very personable, soft spoken and has gentle eyes.
    Yes, the Common Ground bakers in Hamburg act "friendly and warm." But their money is supporting a white supremacist empire. Their leader, Eugene Spriggs, is cited in the Boston Herald as lamenting the end of slavery and celebrating the assassination of Martin Luther King. Money spent at the Lexington Co-op on Common Ground breads goes directly to supporting Spriggs’ group’s multinational business and real estate investments - including a new "mega development project" the group is currently putting the finishing touches on in Tampa, Florida. As self-indulgent liberals continue to buy tasty loafs of bread from "nice" bakers, they continue to fund a growing empire that targets vulnerable minorities around the world.
    In their letter, the Co-op management goes on to explain that they will look into the allegations presented here, writing, "Our plan is to research the available information in greater detail and within context. We will share this information and consult with spiritual and moral leaders from the community, member-owners, Common Ground themselves, and other co-ops. We will then make a decision on how to proceed."
    Companies such as Estee Lauder and LL Bean, which are not particularly progressive, figured this out long ago and stopped carrying Twelve Tribes products. There is no context in which such hate speech is acceptable. And it shouldn’t take consultation with a "spiritual" or "moral leader" to figure this out.

IDENTIFYING MARKS OF A

HIGH CONTROL GROUP(CULT)

Can community members make decisions for themselves?

1. Led by Elbert Eugene Spriggs who claims to be an "Apostle" and "the prophet Elijah." Spriggs says of himself, "I must begin by saying that the only authority I have to be called an apostle is my fruit. Of course authority comes from God, but is recognized by men according to its fruit its practicality". (Apostolic Role) He also says, "This is why Elijah must come to raise up the age old foundation, restore the church to the Israel of YHWH. The Roman, Greek and Protestant are completely off the foundation (Apostasy, Apostate Israel Today).

2. Elbert Spriggs also claims a "direct pipeline to God", and that he is a special messenger with a unique revelation! "Yoneq (Spriggs) expressed how there have been several things which our Father has spoken to him which have kept us on course." (Letter from Yoceph to Jonathan and Caleb). And in another teaching Spriggs says, "This is a word to all true disciples. Our Father revealed to me that we were to observe the Sabbath - the day He made, not Sunday." (Observing The Sabbath).

3. Only Elbert Spriggs is allowed to give original teaching, and his writings are the final authority within the communities. Elbert Eugene Spriggs has no real accountability.

4. Community members must obey the teachings of Spriggs or risk shunning or excommunication. "Everything we hear in the teachings we are required to obey." (Repentance 4/2/91). "If an elder questioned Spriggs' teachings he could lose his place of authority. Dissenting elders were also talked about in the apostolic workers Meetings." Michael Painter, Former Member

5. Every person must submit to the elders who are in submission to the leader (Spriggs). Demand absolute obedience.

6. Inhibits critical thinking so that a "group think" predominates. Followers give up the right to make value judgments of their own. (They cannot reason). Behavior Control

7. There is intense control over community members in the areas of dress, and the regulation of where one lives. "When we are in the Body we have no independent action or movement. AWM 6/12/88) "When God commands us, if we stop to consider the matter to see if there is sufficient reason for us to do it, then we are still living according to the flesh. If the elders say, you need to move to...' and you say, 'what is the reason for that? I'm doing fine here, etc., no matter how good you may do in the flesh, you cannot go past that rebellion" Reasoning 11/I 8/90

A. All men must wear their hair in short ponytails with a long, trimmed beard. All women wear long dresses, skirts or “Sus” pants. Women also have long hair. Unity with the “church” is heavily stressed, usually to the point where it becomes the chief doctrine. Unity is considered to be more important than “Doctrine". (Behavior Control)

B. Food restrictions are also tightly regulated. This is not only in regards to what a member can eat but even his enjoyment of food and how fast he eats. "Lev 11:46…A LAW NEVER CHANGES...There will always be clean and unclean beast, birds, fish. The law for us is to eat what is EATABLE. ALL FOOD IS CLEAN. We must distinguish the unclean and the clean - between the animal that is food and the animal that is not food… (Priesthood Distinguish Between the clean and Unclean). "If it is not a need it is an act of the flesh - like eating when you don't need to. Eating for pleasure is greed. No one who does this will enter the Kingdom, also no one who eats fast- even when you are alone - will enter the kingdom... If we eat hurriedly it means we don't know God or our brothers and sisters.'

C. Twelve tribes’ members live communally where their movement, thoughts and actions are monitored.
    8 Emotion control is also practiced within the communities, narrowing a person's emotional responses. The gray areas of life are slowly eliminated, and everything progressively becomes black and white. This manipulation and narrowing of emotions occurs in three ways. –Bob. Pardon NEIRR

9. The Twelve Tribes Community practices brutal information control. Community members are not permitted to read newspapers, books or listen to the radio. This causes the individual member to become highly dependent on the group.

10. The community claims a special exalted status for itself. "We are the light and the hope of the world. We are the only ones who can reclaim this earth for its Maker. We are the only ones whose lives of love and pure devotion, like a bride for her groom, can bring heaven to earth all other attempts to do so are not merely futile, they are evil..”

11. Members are encouraged (strongly) to break ties with family and friends and society. The Community becomes a replacement family and society.
    Restricts the ability to leave the group.

Catch-Up
    Images

I wonder if these people (TT) would have gotten along well with Bill Irwin....

Default How the Twelve Tribes "beats the tar out of their children"!

Child Discipline

"When there is a stubborn child you should shorten the child's life?"

When there is a stubborn child you should shorten the child's life. It limits the family.
    -Training Up Our Children In The Way They Should Go.

Yesterday I was down at the river and Yochanan (Haggai's son) was swimming and I saw that he had stripes on his bottom. I thought that if there were other people there and they saw those marks,they should know that he has a father who loves him.
    -Breaking of bread 7/15/89

From the cradle to the grave you must discipline your children. From the age of 6 months you would start disciplining them with a rod on the palm of their hands and then you would stop when they are about one year old. From there you would discipline the children with a rod on their buttocks until they submit...
    -Elbert Spriggs (Yoneq)

Our children need to fear the rod. The severity of our discipline should cause them to never want to be disciplined again. Don't be afraid of your "baby". That he is going to be more than you can handle if you confront his bad attitudes or deal with his disobedience. For we have no other purpose than to deal with our children.. So, take action and "beat the tar out of him".
    -Letter From Abel 4/6/85

The method needs to be controlled, slow and hard. He should never want another wippen (sic) as long as he lives.
    -Elders Meeting 2/11/78

Reproof gives wisdom to the child. Submission comes only through reverent submission (fear) of the Lord. Execute judgment and draw blood.
    -Elders Meeting 2/11/78

A six month old baby can be trained what no means. Lightly use the rod not your hand. When the baby is wiggling when their diaper is changed, spank them to stop wiggling.
    -AWM 3/16/88

A man who beats his son frequently will reap the benefits. He will be proud of him among his acquaintances.
    -Letter From Abel 4/6/85

Bend his neck and bruise his ribs while he is young. Allow him no independence in childhood, or he will hurt you very deeply. Be strict with your son and persevere if not then you will nurture his insolence.
    -Letter From Abel 4/6/85

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++